The weekend is here and we have the perfect quick recipe for binging and it\’s keto chili chicken. It\’s a popular Indochinese dish that has crispy fried chicken cubes topped with a slightly sweet and spicy sauce!
This Keto version of the regular Indo-Chinese Chilli Chicken is low-carb and also gluten-free. Don\’t use cornmeal for this recipe because the end result is drier and juicier.
The Chilli Chicken recipe is made with pieces of boneless chicken thighs. If desired, you can also use chicken breast, but this is not recommended as chicken breast tends to dry out quickly. We need to make sure our chicken pieces are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Chicken is high in protein, making it an ideal food for weight loss. This chicken recipe is relatively low in carbs, and chicken is also a great addition to a ketogenic diet, which is high in proteins and fats and excludes carbs which makes it perfect to follow if you are following the keto diet for weight loss.
1) 40g of Bell Peppers
2) 15g Onions
3) 115g Chicken
4) 4 Pods of Garlic
5) 2g Ginger
6) 8g Spring Onions
7) 1 tbsp Olive Oil
10) 1ml Chilli Sauce
11) 1ml Vinegar
12) 1ml Soy Sauce
1) First of all chop 40g of bell peppers, and 15g of onions into chunk-sized pieces.
2) Chop 115g of chicken into big bite-sized pieces.
3) Finely chop 4 pods of garlic, 2g ginger, and 8g spring onions.
4) Start marinating chicken with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, 1 ml chili sauce, 1ml vinegar, and 1ml soy sauce for 15- 20 mins.
5) Now start to heat 1 tbsp olive oil, add the chopped ginger and garlic, 1/2 green chili, and cook till it is slightly brown.
6)Now add chicken, add 1.5 ml soy sauce, vinegar, and 1.5 ml chili sauce and cook on high flame.
7) Cook and mix everything well and garnish with spring onions in the end.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Protein- 28 g
You\’ll definitely love this recipe of Keto Cheesy Cabbage Gratin so just kickstart your weekend with this amazing thing and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! You can follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!