The deliciously amazing Keto Coconut Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. It’s great that you don’t have to give them up on a low-carb diet. So if you’re following a keto diet or low carb diet, coconut flour makes a pretty good choice. Keto Coconut Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free.
It\’s amazing to see how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and protein than traditional pancake recipes, too.
These Coconut flour pancakes are hands down our favorite keto pancakes and we make them all the time. The delicious updated recipe of Keto Coconut Pancakes is lighter and fluffier than the original, but with the same great taste and less than 3g carbs per serving. Prepare them ahead and refrigerate for easy breakfasts.
Kickstart your day in the most delicious way – keto melt-in-your-mouth pancakes are amazingly satisfying. Match these fluffy dairy and nut-free delights with fresh berries or melted butter on top and they will be even more heavenly!
1) 2 Eggs
2) 40g Coconut flour
3) 70ml Coconut milk
4) Pink Himalayan salt
5) ½ tsp baking powder
6) 15g Coconut oil
1) Get two bowls. Depart the egg white from the egg yolk and keep the former in one bowl and the latter in the other bowl.
2) Beat the egg whites thoroughly with the help of a hand mixer and add pink Himalayan salt to it.
3) Stay at whipping the egg whites vigorously until stiff peaks are formed. While the peaks are formed on the egg white, set it aside.
4) Now, in the second bowl which has yolks, add in coconut oil and coconut milk and whisk all the ingredients together.
5) So now add baking powder and coconut flour to it and beat it into a smooth batter.
6) Among the cut and fold technique add the egg white into the batter. Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes.
7) Warm a pan over medium flame and add ghee to the pan.
8) Drench the pancake batter when the oil gets heated. Now cook the pancake on one side for 2-3 minutes.
9) Also add in a few drops of ghee from the sides to prevent the pancake from sticking to the pan.
10) Now flip the pancake over to cook the other side as well on low to medium heat.
11) Work with fresh berries.
Calories- 377 kcal
Net carbs- 6g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.