According to a lot of scientific studies, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! So it\’s better to start your day on the right note with this Keto Dosa recipe which is delicious and fulfilling and contains a negligible amount of carbohydrates so it goes easy on your waistline as well. Since the regular version of Dosa is prepared using the rice lentil batter which is high in carbohydrates, hence regular dosa cannot be a part of the keto diet. Alright, so you can prepare this delicious recipe by replacing the original ingredients with almond flour, coconut milk, and cheese.
1) 2 tbsp Grated Cheese
2) 2 tbsp Almond Flour
3) 2 tbsp Coconut Milk in a bowl
4) Salt, Red chili powder, a pinch of asafoetida, sambhar masala
5) Mint / Garlic / Coconut Chutney
1) Mix 2 tbsp grated cheese, 2 tbsp almond flour, 2 tbsp coconut milk in a bowl.
2) Add salt, red chili powder, a pinch of asafoetida, sambhar masala to the mixing bowl.
3) Now you need to pour this batter on a non-stick pan, spread it quickly, and cook for 2-3 mins on low-medium flame.
4) Once the sides are cooked, remove them from the pan.
5) It can be served with mint/ garlic/ coconut chutney. Along with paneer masala stuffing.
6) You can also add bell peppers, onion, tomato, or any other keto-friendly vegetable of your choice!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 1 Serving = 1 Dosa
Protein- 7 g
Fats- 15 g
Carbohydrates- 4 g
Fiber- 2 g
Such a wonderful recipe this is as it replaces the rice flour for the batter with almond flour and coconut milk in it and also you can stuff the dosa with your favorite vegetables to make masala dosa.
You will love this recipe as it is healthy and easy to prepare so get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Follow us on Instagram for the daily Info on the Keto Lifestyle.