Following a keto diet? So this keto-friendly recipe is one for you. Is this gluten-free? Yes! So it works just fine for you! If you just want to eat great food, then you’ll love this salad!
The Keto Fish Salad is a delicious loaded meal made with grilled or broiled salmon, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, and lime juice. You can also make this an awesome picnic salad with lettuce wraps.
As it is one of the healthiest and perfect weight loss meals, so for those who want to shed some kilos by having healthy and amazing food. Generally, fish is easy to prepare and makes a healthy and delicious choice when you’re craving something lighter. And also, it’s packed with protein and healthy Omega’3 fatty acids.
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 150g lettuce
- 60g bell peppers
- 50g cucumbers
- 20g tomatoes
- 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter or oil in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the salmon. Set the dish in the oven after preheating.
- Pat salmon dry. Rub both sides with lemon juice and oil. Season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil, cook the fish for about 2 mins on each side, or bake for 4-5 mins until the internal temperature is about 60F.
- Use a fork to turn them into bite-sized chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, add 150g lettuce, 50g bell peppers, 50g cucumbers, 20g tomatoes, 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add the flaked fish, drizzle some more oil, and some lemon. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
You can customize the salad by swapping in your favorite vegetables or cheese. You can serve the keto fish salad as a main dish with some vegetables on a side, or as a picnic salad, or on romaine lettuce leaves to make salmon lettuce wraps.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!