Planning to give your week a healthy start with a yummy and Keto-Friendly Dish? You can try this mouthwatering Keto Masala Fish Fry. Homemade keto masala fish fry is a delicious Indian dish made by shallow frying.
A subcontinental spice marinated fish recipe that is fried and served with rice and is popular in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
There are numerous methods for frying fish, and each method is delicious and quite appetising. It is made by making a paste with some masalas, coating the fish with the masala, and shallow frying until they turn soft and crisp.. You can enjoy it with Grilled or boiled veggies, garden salads and soups and it can be easily prepared in just around 10 -15 minutes.
So keep reading for this amazing recipe which is a perfect blend of taste and nutrition.
1) Fish Fillet (Basa, Surmai/King, fish/Sear, Tilapia, Becki) 100 gm
2) 2 tsp Garlic Paste
3) 2 tsp Chilli Powder
4) ½ tsp Haldi Powder
5) 1 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped fine
6) ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
7) 2 tbsp oil
8) Salt To Taste
10) ¼ tsp chilli powder
11) 1 tbsp husk
Request a callback!
1) First of all clean the fish well and drain all the moisture from the fish.
2) Mix The Garlic Paste, Chilli and Turmeric Powder, Lemon Juice and Coriander Leaves and coat the fish pieces well and leave aside for 20 minutes so that it can marinate properly.
3) After that put the oil in a pan and coat the fish pieces in the husk and chilli powder mix and put them into the pan.
4) Now you need to cover the pan with a lid for a few minutes till the fish cooks on one side. Flip the fish pieces and cook the other side as well so that both sides are crispy and done.
5) Serve with Lemon juice and onion rings.
1) Remove all the moisture properly while marinating.
2) The main and the most important part of making fish recipes is the selection of the fish and if a good fish is selected, then half work is done.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 100gm
Protein- 19.2 g
Fats- 16.2 g
PRO-TIP: Save the skins of the lemons after you’ve squeezed the juice out of them. Once you\’re done with the fish, rub the lemon skins all over the front and back of your hands. You are going to be stink-free and lemony fresh!
You\’ll definitely love this recipe so get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes and please follow us on Instagram for the daily information regarding Keto Lifestyle.
Request a callback!