Keto Mushroom Paneer recipe is a delicious dish that will make your mouth water and leave you wanting more. This is made using an assortment of vegetables and cottage cheese. Some of the core ingredients are paneer, mushrooms, onions, tomato puree, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander leaves, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt, fresh cream, milk, and butter.
You can serve this as the main dish recipe with paratha made from keto flour or cauliflower rice. This flavorful dish is neither very heavy nor very time-consuming to prepare. Therefore, it can be devoured at any point of time during the day be it for lunch or for dinner. Occasions like kitty parties, potlucks, picnics, buffets, and family get-togethers are apt to relish this vegetarian recipe and will surely leave everyone astounded with its rich flavors.
Paneer is a fresh-milk cheese, very similar to queso fresco, that\’s used extensively in Indian cooking and can be eaten fresh, or fried up for a quick snack, or cooked in curries. It\’s a staple protein for vegetarians on keto and it\’s also really delicious. One can eat paneer, cheese, low carb veggies like bottle guard and pumpkin, seafood, chicken, broccoli/cauliflower rice, avocados, egg whites, coconut oil, greek yogurt, olive oil, berries, nuts, butter, olives, cream, black coffee, and dark chocolate while being on the keto diet. Foods rich in carbs should be completely avoided.
The taste of a luscious gravy with Keto Mushroom Paneer that is cooked to perfection feels like an explosion of flavors in the mouth and makes you crave for more. Prepare this easy recipe of Keto Mushroom Paneer for your loved ones and indulge in its lip-smacking taste!
Ingredients ( As per 1 serving )
- 75 g paneer
- 1/2 onion
- 3 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cream
- Turmeric as required
- 75 g mushroom
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- salt As required
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 70 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- To prepare this main dish recipe, on a chopping board, cut the paneer into cubes, slice the mushrooms and chop the onions finely and prepare tomato puree separately. Now, place a pan over medium flame and add heat ghee to it. When the ghee is hot enough, add garlic paste and ginger paste to it. Saute these until aromatic. Now, add the cumin seeds to it. Mix it well.
- Now, add finely chopped onions to the pan and saute these until they are golden brown. Add the mushrooms and paneer to it. Fry these until they are tender.
- Pour the tomato puree in it and mix it well. Stir it well to evenly coat all the ingredients. Sprinkle red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, and salt and mix it well. Make sure the ingredients are evenly coated with the spices.
- Add milk and cream to the paneer-mushroom mix. Stir it and cover it for some time to cook. Let the oil separate in the pan. Now, remove the cover and add butter to it. Mix it well until it melts.
- Once the gravy thickens, take it off the flame and transfer it to a bowl. Garnish it with a sprig of coriander leaf and serve it hot with rice or parathas to enjoy!
Total calories: 367 Kcal
Fat: 45 gms
Net carbs: 8 g
Protein: 25 g
Do try this recipe out!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.