The utterly delicious Fish Taco Bowl is an easy way to give the taco a healthy twist that everyone will love. Making way with Cauliflower rice, coleslaw, and fish in one bowl is a healthy and delicious meal. So now you would decide to go for the fish taco bowl, instead of a tortilla wrap, and we can bet on that.
So you can add some leftover Sweet and Spicy Coleslaw from dinner the night before, and we knew that would be delicious in these taco bowls. Now have you had slaw for fish tacos? Well, it’s seriously so good.
Fish taco bowl with cauliflower rice makes this the perfect meal to enjoy when you are eating on keto. Just prepare your slaw and cauliflower rice ahead of time. And you can always pop the cauliflower rice in the microwave to warm it up before filling the fish taco bowl.
For fish taco bowl –
- 40 g green cabbage or red cabbage
- 20 g yellow onion
- 33 g tomato
- ½ avocado
- 25 ml tbsp olive oil
- 140 g white fish
- ¼ tsp salt
- fresh cilantro, for serving
- lime, for serving
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Pink Himalayan salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Start with mixing the ingredients for the dressing before frying the fish, so the flavors have time to develop. Leave it sitting at room temperature if you\’re going to eat immediately, otherwise, keep it in the refrigerator. Dressing tastes best when it\’s not ice cold.
- Shred or slice all vegetables finely except the avocado with a sharp knife or mandolin. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Ladle out avocado pieces with a spoon and cut them into slices. Point on a plate together with the vegetables. Drizzle olive oil on top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Flavor the fish on both sides and let sit for a few minutes. Dust the fish dry with paper towels.
- So now, fry the fish in oil at medium temperature for 3-4 minutes on both sides, depending on size. Don\’t forget to lower the heat towards the end. Also, you can fry the fish in the oven or on the outdoor grill, using the gridiron.
- Now cut the fish into small pieces with two forks. Bedew with dressing and top with fresh cilantro.
- This Fish taco bowl is ready!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!