Whether you need a crowd-pleaser for the big tournament, or you just want to enjoy some pub food at home for dinner – keto crispy baked chicken wings are where it’s at! Keto Crispy Chicken Wings are one of the popular party foods that would be great to feed a crowd.
This recipe is completely low carb and gluten-free. This keto crispy chicken wings recipe is the one that your family and friends ask you to make them again and again. The combination of wings and sauce is amazing and everyone will love it.
Flavorful low carb crispy bake chicken wings are baked in the oven, then glazed with a simple yet delicious low-sugar sauce. Easy and delicious!
For the wings :
- 2 pounds of chicken wings, thawed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
For the sauce :
- ½ cup water, divided
- ¼ cup coconut amino
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
For optional garnishing :
- 2 fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- First, Spread the wings in a single layer across paper towels and sprinkle with a little salt. Cover with an additional layer of paper towels and let rest for 20 minutes. This will draw out the excess moisture and help you get a truly crispy wing.
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Place an oven rack in the middle-lower position. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a cooling rack.
- Combine the baking powder and wings in a resealable plastic bag. Shake to coat each wing evenly.
- place the wings in a single layer across the cooling rack. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 425°F and move the wings to the top-middle oven rack. Bake for an additional 45 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, combine 1/4 cup water, coconut amino, rice vinegar, erythritol, garlic, and ginger in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk to combine.
- In a glass, mix the remaining cup of water, olive oil, and Xanthan gum. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour the Xanthan gum slurry into the sauce. Now, whisk constantly until you can no longer see any of the xanthan gum, and the sauce has begun to thicken. Transfer the sauce to a large mixing bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven, let rest for 5 minutes, and then toss in the sauce.
- Sprinkle sesame side and chives over top before serving.
- These teriyaki wings are the right kind of crispy, crunchy, and spicy! So definitely give this recipe a shot.
Nutritional facts per serving:
- Calories: 324kcal
- Total Fat: 21g
- Total Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 27 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!