Keto Pasta is the most delicious keto recipe you can think of. It fits perfectly into your Keto regime and satiates your cravings too. Are you ready for a nutritious keto-friendly pasta? Well here\’s the recipe! Go give it a read and reward your taste-buds now!
- 1 cup shredded part-skim low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg yolk
- Take a large microwave bowl and add mozzarella to it. Put the bowl inside the microwave for 1 minute. into Put the Stir until cheese is completely melted. Heat for an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is completely melted, if needed.
- Allow the mozzarella to cool for 1 minute so that it will not cook the egg. Don\’t cool the cheese too long though because it needs to stay melted.
- To the above bowl add the egg yolk. Mix it until it becomes uniform.
- Place the dough on a flat surface and cover it with parchment paper. Place another parchment paper on top of the dough.
- Use a rolling pin over the top piece of parchment paper, and roll the dough until it is 1/8 inch thick.
- Remove the parchment paper from the dough and cut it into ½ inch wide strips. Refrigerate the pasta for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Bring a pot of water to boil when ready to cook. Do not add salt to the water. Add in pasta. Cook for about 40 seconds to 1 minute. Do overcook the pasta too much otherwise, it will lose its form and become cheese-like.
- Remove pasta from the pot and run under cold water to cool it down. Gently separate strands sticking together. Let the pasta cool until it is slightly warm to the touch. When the pasta cools, it will again firm up so that it is no longer just melty cheese and it will taste more like pasta rather than just cheese sticks. Serve with your favorite pasta sauce.
Prep Time :
Nutritional Facts :
This recipe is not only extremely low on carbs but has very little calories and loaded with fats and proteins that come with an unmatched buttery flavor. With minimal ingredients required this is a great fit for anyone who is on a low-carb diet. Try out this simple recipe today itself to fulfill your bread cravings and still be in ketosis.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.