Keto Salmon Pie is our personal favorite amongst all the Keto-friendly Fish Recipes. It\’s filled with a lot of Cheese and we being Cheese Lovers can\’t seem to get over it! It\’s the perfect Dinner of all the time! While following the keto diet, you sometimes tend to run out of snack options. This is a lip-smacking Salmon Pie that will come to the rescue. Follow these simple steps and you\’re good to go!
- ¾ cup almond Flour
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut flour1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp water
- 1. 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 2. 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3. 3 eggs
- 4. 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 5. ½ tsp onion powder
- 6. ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 7. 5 oz. cream cheese
- 8. 5 oz. shredded cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2. Place the pie dough ingredients into a food processor fitted with a plastic pastry blade. Pulse until the mixture forms a ball. Use a fork if you do not have a food processor at home.
- Take a springform and fit a 10-inch parchment paper (This makes it a cinch to remove once it’s cooked.)
- 4. Oil your fingers or a spatula, and gently press the dough into the springform pan. Pre-bake the crust for 10–15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 5. Mix all the ingredients for the filling, except the salmon, and pour in the pie crust. Add the pie to the oven and bake it for 35 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
- 6. Let cool for a few minutes and serve with a salad or other vegetables.
Net Carbs: 2% (6g)
Fat :87 % (97g)
Protein : 13% (34g)
It\’s alright to crave your favorite foods on a diet sometimes. This recipe of will fit your Keto Dinner needs really well and make a great snack to keep your hands on. This recipe is a great source of fats and protein and has negligible carbs.
Real quick and easy to make!! Try out this recipe of Salmon Pie recipe now! This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.