Alpino makes a particular variety of peanut butter-based biscuits known as Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies. Whole wheat flour, oats, and peanut butter are combined to make these cookies, which are naturally sweetened with honey and jaggery. The cookies are a healthier alternative to regular cookies, which are frequently loaded with sugar and bad fats, because they are a great source of dietary fibre, protein, and good fats. The lack of preservatives, artificial flavours, and colours makes the cookies a natural and healthy snack choice.
- Ingredients: The cookies are made with whole wheat flour, oats, peanut butter, jaggery, honey, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Nutritional Information: Each serving of Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies (one cookie) provides approximately 86 calories, 3 grammes of protein, 3.5 grammes of fat (mostly healthy fats), and 10 grammes of carbohydrates (2 grammes of fibre and 3 grammes of sugar).
- Shelf Life: Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies have a shelf life of approximately 6 months from the date of manufacture. It is recommended to store the cookies in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat to maintain their freshness.
Health Benefits of Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies
- Protein-rich: Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies are a fantastic source of protein, which is important for rebuilding and maintaining muscles, increasing satiety, and supporting general health.
- High in dietary fibre: These cookies are high in dietary fibre, which helps support heart health, regulate digestion, and increase feelings of fullness.
- Healthy fats are provided by the peanut butter used to make Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies, which is a good source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These fats can support heart health, reduce inflammation, and foster normal brain function.
- Natural sweeteners: Instead of processed sugars, which have a number of negative health effects, the cookies are sweetened with natural sweeteners like honey and jaggery.
- Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies are prepared with whole-grain components like whole wheat flour and oats, which are high in fibre and nutrients.
- Preservative-free and free of artificial flavours: The lack of preservatives makes the cookies a natural and healthy snack option.
- Whole wheat flour: Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies are made with whole wheat flour, which is a good source of dietary fibre, vitamins, and minerals. Whole wheat flour also offers more nutritional value than refined flour.
- Oats: Oats are a good source of fibre and protein, and they can help regulate digestion, lower cholesterol levels, and promote feelings of fullness.
- Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is a rich source of healthy fats, proteins, and fibre. It can help reduce inflammation, support heart health, and promote healthy brain function.
- Jaggery: Jaggery is a natural sweetener that is made from sugarcane. It is a good source of iron, calcium, and other essential minerals.
- Honey: Honey is another natural sweetener that offers several health benefits, such as being rich in antioxidants and having antibacterial properties.
- Baking powder and baking soda: These ingredients are added to help the cookies rise and become fluffy.
- Salt: A small amount of salt is added to enhance the flavour of the cookies.
- Vanilla Extract: Vanilla extract is added to the cookies to provide a delicious and aromatic flavour.
Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies’ glycemic load (GL), which varies on a number of variables including the serving size, individual metabolism, and other foods eaten along with the cookies, is not widely available. On the basis of the cookies’ ingredients and nutritional data, we can, however, estimate their GL.
Whole wheat flour, oats, peanut butter, jaggery, and honey are all ingredients in Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies that have a low glycemic index (GI). A food’s GI value indicates how quickly it boosts blood sugar levels. Since they digest more slowly, low-GI meals cause blood sugar levels to rise more gradually.
What’s the expiration date of Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies?
Depending on the batch and the date of manufacture, the expiration date of Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies may change; however, it is often printed on the package label. Before buying or eating the cookies, it’s crucial to check the label for the expiration date to guarantee their freshness and quality. The expiration date is a clue as to when the item is freshest and safest to eat, as packaged foods typically have a shelf life of many months. To preserve the texture, flavour, and nutritional content of Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies, it is advised to eat them as soon as possible after they have been opened.
Are there any side effects of Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies?
When eaten in moderation as part of a balanced diet, Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies are typically safe to eat and have no harmful side effects. Because they contain peanut butter and jaggery, they are a high-calorie snack, so it’s crucial to remember that eating too many of them could lead to weight gain and other health issues.
Can Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies be consumed by all age groups?
Most age groups can eat Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies, but it’s necessary to do so in moderation and as part of a balanced diet. Due to the peanut butter and jaggery in the cookies, they are a high-calorie snack, and excessive intake may cause weight gain and other health issues. Alpino Peanut Butter Super Cookies are acceptable for kids to eat as part of a balanced diet, but it’s vital to watch that they don’t overindulge in high-calorie snacks and get enough nourishment from other food groups as well. Also, parents need to be aware of any possible allergies their kids may have to the substances in the cookies, including peanuts.