The Flax and Chia seed combination ( 250G ) in True Elements Roasted Seeds is an Omega-3-rich combination for a healthy heart and skin. These seeds are all natural and slow-roasted to perfection. These seeds are loaded with nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fibre, and alpha-Linolenic acid, all of which have numerous health advantages. They have health advantages in addition to tasting good and being crispy. They make for a terrific guilt-free snack because to their nutty flavour. Flax seeds, often referred to as Alsi seeds, are a fantastic source of protein and fibre and are loaded with antioxidants. They also serve as a healthy protector. Chia seeds, often referred to as sabja, Falooda, or Tukmaria seeds, are incredibly nourishing. They are known to contain relatively higher amounts of calcium than other seeds approximately 583mg of Calcium in 100g of serving. This combination is extremely beneficial and healthy. Consume it with water, eat them raw or enjoy them as crunchy toppings over your cereals, salads or smoothies!
|Item weight||125 grams|
|Allergen Information||Tree nuts, soy, almonds, gluten|
|Speciality||suitable for digestion|
|Package weight||125 grams|
|Region of origin||India|
|Number of items||1|
|Net quantity||125 grams|
Benefit of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Flax seeds are an excellent source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid. These fatty acids have been associated with reducing inflammation, supporting heart health, and promoting brain function.
- Fiber-Rich: Flax seeds are rich in dietary fiber, including both soluble and insoluble fiber. This fiber content can aid digestion, promote regular bowel movements, and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidants: Flax seeds are packed with lignans, which are antioxidant compounds. These lignans have been linked to potential anticancer properties, hormonal balance, and cardiovascular health benefits.
Nutritional Value Supported By FSSAI Certified Laboratory Report
A well-known company in India, True Elements adheres to high quality standards and has the FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) certify all of its goods.
|Glycemic load||68-index value|
|Total protein||16.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||38.7 g|
|Total fat||32.1 g|
Health Benefits of having True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds offer numerous health benefits due to their nutrient content. Here are some potential health benefits of incorporating these seeds into your diet:
Health Benefits of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds:
- Heart Health: Flax seeds are rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid that has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. ALA helps lower cholesterol levels, decrease inflammation, and improve overall cardiovascular health.
- Digestive Health: Flax seeds are an excellent source of dietary fiber, including both soluble and insoluble fiber. The fiber content helps promote regular bowel movements, prevent constipation, and support digestive health.
- Hormonal Balance: Flax seeds contain lignans, a type of plant compound with estrogenic properties. These lignans may help regulate hormonal balance, especially in women, and potentially alleviate symptoms of menopause.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: The omega-3 fatty acids and lignans in flax seeds have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce inflammation in the body and benefit conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Weight Management: The high fiber content in flax seeds promotes feelings of fullness, reduces appetite, and aids in weight management by supporting satiety and controlling calorie intake.
Health Benefits of True Elements Roasted Chia Seeds:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Chia seeds are one of the richest plant-based sources of omega-3 fatty acids. These essential fats play a vital role in brain function, heart health, and reducing inflammation in the body.
- Digestive Health: Chia seeds are packed with dietary fiber, which promotes regular bowel movements, supports healthy digestion, and helps maintain optimal gut health.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: The soluble fiber in chia seeds forms a gel-like substance when mixed with liquid, which can slow down the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. This may help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Bone Health: Chia seeds are a good source of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, all of which are essential minerals for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Antioxidant Protection: Chia seeds contain antioxidants that help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. These antioxidants contribute to overall cellular health and have potential anti-aging effects.
Ingredients in True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds ingredients are:
The specific ingredients in True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds may vary depending on the product variant or recipe. However, the typical ingredients for these products are as follows:
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds: The ingredients in True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds are typically:
- Flax Seeds
True Elements Chia Seeds: The ingredients in True Elements Chia Seeds are typically:
- Chia Seeds
Please note that the above ingredients list is a general representation, and it’s always best to check the product packaging or label for the precise ingredient list and any additional information provided by the manufacturer. Different variants or flavors may contain additional ingredients for seasoning or flavor enhancement.
How to use True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds ingredients are very versatile and can be used in several ways:
- Add to Smoothies: Sprinkle a tablespoon of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds or Chia Seeds into your favorite smoothie for an added boost of nutrition. They will add a slight crunch and provide extra fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Mix into Yogurt or Oatmeal: Stir in a spoonful of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds or Chia Seeds into your yogurt or oatmeal. They will add texture, a nutty flavor, and increase the fiber and omega-3 content of your breakfast.
- Baking Ingredient: Incorporate True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds or Chia Seeds into your baking recipes. They can be added to bread, muffins, cookies, or granola bars for an extra nutritional punch. Keep in mind that chia seeds can absorb liquid, so you may need to adjust the liquid content in your recipe accordingly.
- Salad Topping: Sprinkle True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds or Chia Seeds on top of salads for added crunch and nutritional benefits. They pair well with leafy greens, vegetables, and salad dressings.
- Flax and Chia Seed Smoothie: Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond milk or any milk of your choice
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds
- 1 tablespoon True Elements Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (such as almond butter or peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust the sweetness or consistency by adding more honey/maple syrup or milk, if desired.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy the flax and chia seed smoothie as a nutritious breakfast or snack.
- Flax and Chia Seed Energy Balls: Ingredients:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds
- 2 tablespoons True Elements Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup nut butter (such as almond butter or cashew butter)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional for coating)
- In a food processor, blend the dates until they form a sticky paste.
- Add the flax seeds, chia seeds, and nut butter to the processor. Pulse until well combined and the mixture starts to come together.
- Roll the mixture into small bite-sized balls.
- Optional: Roll the energy balls in shredded coconut to coat them.
- Place the energy balls in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Enjoy these flax and chia seed energy balls as a healthy on-the-go snack or pre-workout boost.
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds is a very vesatile product and can be eaten at any time of the day as told by Pooja. True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds price is very reasonable for such a tasty product, it tastes delicious and is the best product for healthy snacking. Also, True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds ingredients are very healthy and tasty
Whats the expiry date of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds?
The expiry date of True Elements Chatpati Cranberry may vary depending on the production batch and the date of manufacture. Generally, the expiry date of True Elements Chatpati Cranberry is printed on the packaging label. It is recommended to consume the product before the expiry date for best quality and taste.
What are the health benefits of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds?
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Flax seeds are an excellent plant-based source of omega-3 fatty acids, particularly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Omega-3 fatty acids are known for their anti-inflammatory properties and may support heart health.
- High in Fiber: Flax seeds are a good source of dietary fiber, which aids in digestion, promotes satiety, and helps maintain healthy bowel movements.
- Potential Cholesterol-Lowering Effects: Some studies suggest that flax seeds may help lower total cholesterol and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
Are there any side effects of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds?
- Gastrointestinal Issues: Both flax seeds and chia seeds are high in fiber. Consuming a large amount of these seeds without adequate hydration can lead to gastrointestinal issues such as bloating, gas, and stomach discomfort. It’s essential to drink enough water when consuming these seeds to ensure proper hydration.
- Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may have allergies to flax seeds or chia seeds. If you have known allergies to other seeds or similar foods, it’s recommended to exercise caution and consult with a healthcare professional before consuming these seeds.
- Blood Thinning Effects: Flax seeds and chia seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, which possess mild blood-thinning properties. If you are taking blood-thinning medications or have a bleeding disorder, it’s advisable to consult with your doctor before adding significant amounts of these seeds to your diet.
What are the ingredients of True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds?
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds ingredients are:
Roasted Flax Seeds: The ingredients of roasted flax seeds would usually include:
- Flax Seeds: The main ingredient, which is roasted to enhance flavor and texture.
Chia Seeds: The ingredients of chia seeds typically consist of:
- Chia Seeds: The primary ingredient, which is usually left unroasted as they have a naturally mild and nutty flavor.
Can True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds be consumed by all age group?
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds can generally be consumed by individuals of various age groups, but it’s important to consider a few factors:
- Age Considerations: Both flax seeds and chia seeds are small and may pose a choking hazard, especially for young children. It’s advisable to ensure that young children consume these seeds in a ground or powdered form to reduce the risk of choking.
- Allergies and Sensitivities: Individuals with known allergies or sensitivities to flax seeds or chia seeds should avoid consuming them. It’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional if there are any concerns about potential allergies or sensitivities.
- Digestive Health: Both flax seeds and chia seeds are high in dietary fiber, which may be beneficial for digestive health. However, individuals with certain digestive conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), may need to limit their consumption or consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.