Keto Cheese Chips taste homogenous to low-carb Cheez-it, but with some extra fun. Now it is you, who need to decide whether you want to enjoy this delicious now or wait for a party? No matter whatever you are looking for a quick and easy feast or a crowd-friendly dish for the gathering, know that these keto cheese chips will perfectly fit your requirements.
Being on the keto diet, one sometimes tends to run out of keto-friendly snack options. After waving a tearful goodbye to french fries, crunchy potato chips, and all your other favorite carb-rich appetizers, you are suddenly at a loss about what to eat. This is where these mouthwatering keto cheese chips will come to the rescue.
All you need is 3 ingredients and less than 10 minutes of your time to pull these amazing-tasting keto chips together. Check out how to make these tasty keto cheese chips that contain almost negligible carbs plenty of healthy saturated fats.
200gms Cheddar cheese or Edam cheese or Provolone cheese, shredded
½ tsp paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Take a baking tray and place it with parchment paper brushing oil over it. Now add the shredded cheese in small heaps onto the parchment paper. Keep the appropriate space between two heaps so that they are not touching each other.
- To the cheese, add sprinkle paprika powder and put the baking tray into the oven. Bake the cheese for about 5-10 minutes. Do not overheat cheese because burnt cheese will have a bitter taste.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and keep it aside on a stand to cool. Remove the cheese chips once they have cooled.
- Your keto cheese chips are ready to serve. Enjoy alone as a scrunchy snack or serve it with a dip.
Calories – 230
Net carbs – 2 gm
Proteins – 13gm
Fats – 19gm
It\’s alright to crave your favorite foods on a diet sometimes. These low-carb keto chips will fit your snacking habits really well and make a great keto snack to keep your hands on. These are a great source of fats and protein and calcium and have negligible carbs.
Real quick and easy to make!! Try out this keto cheese chips recipe now! This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!