Many of us feel bad about the fact that we have to restrict cocktails and drinks while following a keto diet. But, don’t worry honey, we have amazing options for you that have almost no carbs, which means on Keto they are totally acceptable which is why we bring to you, Keto Margarita!
Your problem is going to be what you add to any of these spirits. You need to avoid adding things like juice, tonic, soft drinks, or sweet cream to any spirit. Make sure you choose the right ingredients to make this classic cocktail.
Enjoy this Keto Margarita without feeling guilty! This recipe uses artificial sweetener stevia instead of sugar, and orange extract to mimic the taste of orange liqueur. Keto Margaritas is low carb, easy to make, and goes awesome with just about anything, especially Mexican dishes!
- 45ml tequila
- 1 lemon/lime, juiced
- Liquid stevia or erythritol, to taste
- Pink Himalayan salt or kosher salt
- Lime wedge for garnish
- 1/4th cup water
- 1 drop orange essence (optional)
- ¼ tsp orange extract
- In a shaker, add tequila, lemon juice, water, sweetener, orange essence, and a small handful of ice.
- Shake until well blended.
- Get your glasses out and grab a lime. Chop a lime wedge and rim it around the rim of your glasses.
- Wet the rim of a margarita glass with plain water or lime juice and dip it into a small plate of salt.
- Fill your glasses with ice, and strain the margarita into your glasses. Add a wedge of fresh lime, and now you’re ready to enjoy!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Fat – 0g
Carbs – 1.2g
Protein – 0.7g
Keto Margarita is a perfect cocktail for a Night Party. Our keto margarita mix is truly Tasty Low Carb! Make a fresh batch tonight and don’t forget the salt, low-carb chips, and snacks of your choice.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!