Charcuterie Board is a protein-rich platter. There is no right or wrong in preparing the recipe, just make sure you add meats, cheese, fruits, nuts, spreads, crackers, etc so that it is nutrient-rich and filling.
Charcuterie Board can also be made without meats or dairy. Basically, you can do all the mix-and-match stuff in this but just make sure it’s rich in protein and low in carbs along with lots of fruits, nuts, and veggies.
- 4 cheese cube
- 1 cup diced paneer
- 6 chicken salami
- 3 chicken sausage
- 2 cups of chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of sugarfree mayonaisse
- 1/3 cup mustard sauce
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup blackcurrants
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 10 almonds
- 5-6 macadamia nuts
- 1 handful of shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup olives
- 5 low carb crackers
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp erythritol
Method of preparation:
- Take the chicken breasts, dice them into cubes add pink Himalayan salt and pepper, keep them aside.
- Cut the sausages into medium size and add keep them aside.
- In a pan add 1 tsp of olive oil, toss the sausages and salami in it and add pink salt.
- Once they turn golden brown remove them from the flame.
- To the same pan add the chicken breast and cook till done and keep aside.
- Now add the paneer, salt, and pepper. Cook till edges turn golden brown.
- In a bowl, add cantaloupe, blackcurrants, oranges along with almonds, macadamia nuts, erythritol and toss them well.
- Add the shredded cabbage, pink Himalayan salt , greek yogurt along with olives and toss it
- Take a wooden platter, arrange the paneer, cheese cubes,salami, chicken breast along with the fruit and nut salad, cabbage salad.
- Place the dippings such as mayo, mustard sauce in the platter with the low-carb crackers.
- Your charcuterie board is ready.
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!