Charcuterie Board is a protein-rich platter. There is no right or wrong in preparing the recipe, just make sure you add meats, cheese, fruits, nuts, spreads, crackers, etc so that it is nutrient-rich and filling.
Charcuterie Board can also be made without meats or dairy. Basically, you can do all the mix and match stuff in this but just make sure it’s rich in protein and low in carbs along with lots of fruits, nuts, and veggies.
- 4 cheese cube
- 1 cup diced paneer
- 6 chicken salami
- 3 chicken sausage
- 2 cups of chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of sugarfree mayonaisse
- 1/3 cup mustard sauce
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup blackcurrants
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 10 almonds
- 5-6 macadamia nuts
- 1 handful of shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup olives
- 5 low carb crackers
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp erythritol
Method of preparation:
- Take the chicken breasts, dice them into cubes add pink Himalayan salt and pepper, keep them aside.
- Cut the sausages into medium size and add keep them aside.
- In a pan add 1 tsp of olive oil, toss the sausages and salami in it and add pink salt.
- Once they turn golden brown remove them from the flame.
- To the same pan add the chicken breast and cook till done and keep aside.
- Now add the paneer, salt, and pepper. Cook till edges turn golden brown.
- In a bowl, add cantaloupe, blackcurrants, oranges along with almonds, macadamia nuts, erythritol and toss them well.
- Add the shredded cabbage, pink Himalayan salt , greek yogurt along with olives and toss it
- Take a wooden platter, arrange the paneer, cheese cubes,salami, chicken breast along with the fruit and nut salad, cabbage salad.
- Place the dippings such as mayo, mustard sauce in the platter with the low-carb crackers.
- Your charcuterie board is ready.
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!