Keto Cloud bread (also known as oopsie bread) is another excellent low-carb bread option. It’s a perfect keto version “bread” which is low on carbs and can be eaten in different ways. Who says one cannot have bread on a keto diet? It can be taken as a sandwich or a bun for hotdog or hamburger. It will fit your keto snack needs well. It is Oopsilicious!
For those who are unaware, cloud bread is extremely low on carbs and a rich source of protein, making it a perfect substitute for bread to those who are on keto or a gluten-free diet. Each “slice” of cloud bread is separately baked and has a soufflé-like texture when it taken out from the oven. A couple of hours later the texture becomes more bread-like, hence you/ will not miss your traditional white bread. When the cloud bread is seasoned it will taste more like a dessert than a loaf of simple bread. Do not miss out on our delicious cloud bread recipe and make your keto more fun.
Ingredients Required for the Recipe:
- 3 Eggs
- 100gms Cream Cheese
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Cream of Tartar (optional)
- Take two bowls. Separate the eggs, keeping the egg whites in one bowl and the egg yolks in another bowl.
- Take the bowl containing the egg whites and whip the egg whites with continuous motion along with Pink Himalayan Salt until very stiff. The consistency should be thick enough that the bowl can turn over without the egg whites moving.
- To the second bowl which contains egg yolks, add cream cheese. Mix it well. If you like, you can add psyllium seed husk and baking powder which will make it more bread-like.
- Now gently fold the egg white mixture with the egg yolk mixture. Important note- Make sure the egg white mixture has the required amount of air left into it.
- Take a baking tray and line it with brown paper brushing oil over it. Place the dollops of the mixture according to the number required for serving on to a tray. With the help of a spatula, spread out the dallops into circles to about ½ inch thick pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 300° F. Put the tray and bake it for about 25 minutes until the bread is done and becomes golden in color…
Nutritional Facts –
Total Calories – 160
Net carbs – 2gm
Protein – 6gm
Fats – 14gm
This keto cloud bread recipe is not only extremely low on carbs but has very little calories and loaded with fats and proteins that come with an unmatched buttery flavor. With minimal ingredients required this is a great recipe for anyone who is on a low carb diet. Try out this simple recipe today itself to fulfill your bread cravings and still be in ketosis.
This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!