Chicken Mushroom Curry is a simple chicken meal t luscious and creamy. The sautéed mushrooms in this delicacy are combined with coconut milk, which is then expertly seasoned with garlic paste. For a little spice, chilli flakes are added, and turmeric powder gives the dish its lovely golden colour.
This recipe is a combination of simple pantry/refrigerator staples. This makes it a flavorful yet simple nutritious supper. On a bed of cauliflower rice, you\’ll like presenting this delicious meal. It\’s a perfect ingredient for a keto dish because it\’s high in protein and fat macros.
You may adjust the ingredients to suit your needs or use what you have on hand, just as with the majority of our recipes. The wonderful thing about Indian food is that you can genuinely find new and amazing flavour combinations by experimenting with different spices. For those seeking vegetarian choices, this recipe will also work great with tofu or more mushrooms.
Even cleaning up will be simple because we\’re only using one pan to prepare all this delight. So, for those who want to make delicious chicken mushroom curry at home, here is a simple recipe!
- 250g Boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp meat masala
- Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbs ghee/olive oil/coconut oil
- 1 tbs butter
- Ingredients for mushroom coconut curry
- Coconut milk- 150 ml
- 5-6 cloves
- 7-8 peppercorns
- 2-3 dill leaves
- 2 dried chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli
- 100g buttoned mushrooms
- 35g tomato
- 35g onion
- 2-3 green chillies
- Coriander leaves
For Roasted chicken –
- Grab a bowl, add the chicken, and marinade it with everything but the Himalayan salt. The dish should now be set away for an hour or refrigerated for the night.
- When the chicken is ready to be cooked, sprinkle pink Himalayan salt over the entire surface. If you\’re using minced meat, add salt now and form it into balls.
- Get a pan and heat ghee on medium flame and add in the meat pieces and fry.
- Allow one side of the meat to fry till it becomes golden in colour and then flip the meat over. And let the meat cook thoroughly.
- Now while the meat is cooking, add butter midway at different spots to coat all the pieces in liquid goodness.
- Displace the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
For Mushroom and Coconut curry-
- Add cloves, peppercorns, dill leaves, and red chilies to the same hot pan with the leftover grease. Now, fry on a medium temperature for one minute.
- Add in onion and chopped green chillies and fry till onion starts to become translucent.
- Now add in the mushrooms and tomatoes in the pan and cover it with a lid for 5-7 minutes.
- Blend this mixture in a blender and put it back in the pan and add the salt.
- Now slowly add coconut milk to the pan with continuous stirring. While the curry boils, add the chicken.
- Decorate it with coriander and serve hot
- The creamy chicken with mushroom and coconut curry is ready!!
Nutritional Information Per Serving :
- Total calories- 586 kcal
- Protein- 46 g
- Net carbs- 7 g
- Fats- 56 g
This keto meal is the ideal way to wow everyone at a party or small gathering while sticking to your keto diet. We sincerely hope you enjoy this delightful dish.