Keto Sesame Salmon is an Asian dish. A simple, delectable, low carb, and nutritious dish for fish lovers. Keto Sesame Salmon Recipe makes a nice mid-week meal that comes together really quickly. It is low carb and high in healthy fats.
It\’s also a relatively high-calorie dish, and ideal for those who practice intermittent fasting while following a keto diet. This conveys that if you often skip meals and only have two large meals per day, this keto recipe is the ideal option!
The salmon is coated in sesame seeds, which is a nice way of incorporating, not just flavor and texture, but also creates a really delicious crunch.
You can have salmon with kinds of dishes like cauliflower rice, Thai curry cabbage, etc.
- 100g salmon
- 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, and 1 tbsp rice vinegar,
- 30g pine nuts
- 50 g green beans
- 60ml of chicken stock
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp ghee
- few sesame seeds
- 50g mushrooms
- Firstly, Toast pine nuts on a dry frying pan till they get brown.
- Now, Mix the soya sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a bowl. Divide salmon into two portions and marinate in the mixture well for 20 min.
- In the frying pan add the green beans and the chicken stock and cook with a lid on high heat till the stock is absorbed.
- Now, add in the chopped garlic cloves and tbsp butter and fry for a minute. Add the pine nuts to the pan and fry for about 30-40 seconds.
- Now whisk the sesame seeds on a plate and remove the fish and coat them in the sesame seeds.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan, add the fish once it\’s hot. Cook on one side and then another side. In the same pan add the mushrooms and any remaining marinade and fry till the mushrooms get a nice brown color.
- Place green beans on a plate and put salmon on them and mushrooms around the green beans and serve.
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
Keto Sesame salmon is super simple to serve , so go ahead and impress your family and friends.
We love this recipe of Keto Sesame Salmon and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.