You must try out this fantastic keto chocolate smoothie using just 5 easily available ingredients like cocoa powder, butter, vanilla extract, stevia, and cream. The keto diet includes lots of nut butter, peanut butter, and also low-carb snacks.
While being on keto we often crave sugar and that can be met with stevia or erythritol. Who doesn’t love chocolate? And if there is a way out to incorporate chocolate in a diet-friendly manner !! Who wants to miss that?
This recipe includes ingredients and proportions that can help you maintain the ketosis and maintain the shape. Also, smoothies are easy to prepare and keep you full! You can enjoy this chocolate smoothie without any guilt as it’s loaded with keto-friendly ingredients.
Instead of chocolate, we prefer unsweetened cocoa powder so that it can help you nutritionally with flavonoids and antioxidants. You can have this smoothie in your breakfast or whenever you wish to have something delicious and sweet !! We love this and you will be glad at the taste too.
INGREDIENTS ( As per one serving )
- 120 g heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 g stevia or 1 drop liquid stevia/erythritol
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 g chia seeds
- Ice and water as needed.
- Add heavy whipped cream, peanut butter, or almond butter ( whichever you prefer ), unsweetened cocoa powder, stevia or erythritol, water, and vanilla extract in the mentioned quantity to a blender.
- Blend them until creamy smooth and add water in fewer amounts initially gradually you can add according to the desired consistency.
- Add ice and blend until creamy, but do not blend for longer duration as it may lead to a loss in a creamy consistency.
- Enjoy right away.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE :
Total calories: 456 kcal
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Protein: 5 g
Fats: 48 g
We hope you love this super-duper refreshing, thick, creamy and delicious keto chocolate smoothie. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.