Here is a delectable and appealing dish for All Indian food lovers- Keto Mughlai Chicken!
Mughlai Chicken is a north- Indian outstanding dish with a creamy, dark brown onion gravy that will have you licking the plate! Serve it with rice or biryani, or keto paranthas, and feel free to substitute paneer if you are vegetarian.
Keto Mughlai Chicken inspired by the food of Central Asia and came to India during the rule of the famous Mughal dynasty. Make this dish and delight yourself.
- 10g ginger
- 10g garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 2 chilies
- 10 g ground almonds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 30g onions
- 20g yogurt
- 20g cream
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Stevia to taste
- First, put cumin, coriander, ginger, garlic, and 2 chilies into a food processor and blend to a paste.
- Now, add the almonds and cup of water and then blend again, set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan and add the 100g chicken cut into pieces. Cook them thoroughly on each side and keep them aside.
- Ajoin bay leaves and cinnamon stick to the pan. Add the 30g onions and cook. Pour in the blended paste, and cook. Add the yogurt and cream while stirring.
- Put the browned chicken back into the pan and sprinkle over the tsp garam masala, stevia, and salt to taste.
- At last, Cover and cook on a gentle heat for 20 minutes
- Now, Serve with cauliflower rice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving :
We love this recipe of Keto Mughlai Chicken and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.