Keto Chicken Korma Recipe is a low carb style that your whole family will love, it’s so simple to make and unbelievably good, you’ll be coming back for more! It can be included in the keto diet very easily.
Chicken Korma originates in India and typically consists of meat or vegetables braised with yogurt, or cream, and infused with spices to create a thick sauce. Keto Chicken korma is so easy that you can make it on a weeknight in less than an hour and enjoy it with your family.
The chicken korma recipe is made with yogurt gravy and onions. These two items give a bold and rich flavor to your dish. Chicken korma is done in under 30 minutes–you can\’t even order Indian food that fasts!
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 40g onions
- 20g yogurt
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2-3 cardamoms
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1-star anise
- 100g chicken
- Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- First, Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a saucepan and deep fry the onions till brown.
- Once fried, remove from the pan and mix with the yogurt to form a paste.
- In the same pan add 1 tbsp ghee and fry 2-3 cardamoms, 2 bay leaves, 1 cinnamon stick,½ tsp cumin, and 1-star anise in the ghee till they start to sizzle
- Add in the 100g chicken, season it with pink Himalayan salt, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and fry for about 2 minutes
- Add ½ cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp Kashmiri chili powder, ½ tsp garam masala and fry for a further 2 minutes
- Then add in the fried onion paste and 1.5 cups of water.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes till the chicken cooks through
- Now, Finish with fresh coriander and enjoy
- Chicken thighs make the most delicious Korma, but chicken breast works too if that’s what you prefer.
- Don’t miss out on browning the chicken, this really adds to the finished flavor of the dish.
- This keto chicken korma recipe will keep for up to three days in the fridge.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving :
- Calories – 379kcal
- Fats -29g
- Carbs- 7g
- Fiber- 1g
We love this recipe of Keto Chicken Korma and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.