Pulao has become a staple in every house. We all crave rice Isn\’t it? So here we have Keto Chicken Pulao made with cauliflower rice and Indian spices are simply amazing and delicious.
Salads and eggs get tedious for people and wanted something Indian on the keto diet but not complicated. They would appreciate how much one needs simple recipes because of all the planning and effort one puts into the diet.
So Keto Chicken Pulao recipe is one of the simplest ones and flavourful almost like having a plate of chicken biryani! This is a needful recipe if you are following Keto or Low carb diet and even otherwise. You will crave this pulao once you ate it!
Keto Chicken pulao is a flavourful healthy, and easy to make recipe, a must-try low-carb wonder!
- 100g cauliflower rice
- 100g chicken
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamoms
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 30g onions
- 30g tomato
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup of water
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry the cinnamon stick, cardamoms, bay leaves.
- Once they start to sizzle add in the onions, ginger, and garlic paste and cook.
- Add garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper, and pink Himalayan salt to taste and fry for a minute before adding in the chicken and the tomato.
- Season to taste and stir fry
- Add some 1 cup water to make a gravy
- Pour the cauliflower rice over the curry and season once more and cover and cook for 5 minutes
- After then, open and mix everything well and cover and cook till the cauliflower is nice and tender
- Finish with fresh coriander and serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving :
We love this recipe of Keto Chicken Pulao and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.