Keto cauliflower Makhani bites are dairy-free, vegan, and still purely Keto. It is packed with full of spices and a big flavor.
Here \”Makhan\” means butter, and this recipe is inspired by butter chicken – though keto cauliflower makhani bites don’t have butter or chicken in the ingredients! The main focus is on the combination of spices.
There are tons of amazing vegan keto recipes out there and one of them is this Keto Cauliflower Makani Bites. No one can stop you from having this as a side dish with any of your meals. It’s delicious, spicy, and crispy. Moreover, this keto makhani is so easy and simple to prepare.
Go ahead and make these Keto cauliflower Makhani bites. It’s pretty simple and delicious.
- 200g Cauliflower
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tsp Tandoori Masala
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- Cut and clean 200g cauliflower into florets and season with pink Himalayan Salt to taste, 1 tsp tandoori masala and 1 tbsp olive oil
- Now, bake it for 15-20 minutes at 200C in the oven
- Then heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saucepan and fry the ½ tsp cumin seeds and 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Do, add in the 30g tomato puree, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp cumin powder, and ½ tsp coriander powder and cover and cook for 10 minutes
- Now, add in the 1 tbsp coconut milk, coriander and season to taste
- Take off the cauliflower and pour over the sauce made above.
- In the end, bake for another 10 minutes till cooked all the way through.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.