Start your weekend right with this recipe of Keto Cheesy Cabbage Gratin that is just as comforting as any other potato gratin recipe out there. This scrumptious keto-friendly recipe is to die for. If you love cheese lovers so much so it\’s a perfect recipe for you as you can use Gouda & Gruyere, along with the freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano, and made it the Cheesiest Keto Dish ever! It\’s a rich dish with such great flavor. Who knew that charred cabbage tasted so good?
If you are not a fan of cabbage then also you\’d like it so much. We bet you\’d end up making it more often. It\’s very easy to prepare and guess what? This is the best thing to prepare while enjoying that weekend night with your friends.
1) Green Cabbage ( Medium )
2) 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil.
3) Salt as per taste.
4) Black pepper powder.
5) 2 Cup Heavy cream.
6) 3 cloves garlic finely grated.
7) ¼ Tsp ground nutmeg
8) ½ cup freshly grated parmesan.
9) 4 Sprigs thyme.
10) 1 Cup Shredded Gouda.
1) Preheat the oven to 350. Place cabbage wedges onto a sheet tray, drizzle with oil, and season generously with salt and pepper.
2) Roast, turning once halfway through, until tender about 45 minutes.
3) Now you need to whisk together cream garlic, parmesan ad nutmeg in a medium bowl.
4) After whisking you need to transfer cabbage into a medium baking dish and pour cream sauce over it.
5) Also don\’t forget to continue to roast until the cream is beginning to thicken and cabbage is deeply golden about 30 minutes.
6) Serve Immediately.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Protein- 5.8 g
Fats- 19 g
Carbohydrates- 11 g
Fiber- 2.5 g
You\’ll definitely love this recipe of Keto Cheesy Cabbage Gratin so just kickstart your weekend with this amazing thing and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!