Hey Fish and Prawn Lovers! We have got an easy recipe for you to add to your non-vegetarian meal options- delicious Coconut Shrimp Curry! It takes time to make delectable curry or your flavorful dishes but this is certainly an exception and can be ready within just 30minutes.
You can change your chicken and meat options on keto and try this for a different taste. Anything doused in curry, you will devour and this Coconut Shrimp Curry is no different! It’s packed with flavor and simple to make.
The utilization of canned coconut milk, curry powder, and fresh cilantro make this recipe an all-around win. You’ll be imagining of this recipe night after night!
- 25-30 shrimps
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp mustard seeds (Rai)
- 1½ Green chili pepper slit in 2 pieces
- 1 cup onion chopped
- ½ tbsp ginger minced
- ½ tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1/4th can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4th cup cilantro to garnish
- Let a pan reheat.
- Add oil, mustard seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add green chili, onions, ginger, and garlic.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes until the onions turn golden brown.
- Add tomato and spices. Mix and let it sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and shrimp to the pot. Turn off the heat and close the lid.
- Start the heat again and let it simmer for about 5 mins.
- Mix in the lime juice and garnish with cilantro.
Tip: You can eat the same alone, with cauliflower rice or keto bread!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving:
- Calories – 333
- Total fat – 22 g
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 23g
- Sodium : 560mg
It can be a quick weeknight dinner for you. Serve this mouth-watering Coconut Shrimp Curry with cauliflower rice like any curry and reward your tastebuds! Shrimp is a resourceful shellfish, a good source of protein and perfect on the keto diet.
This Coconut Shrimp Curry is Keto-fied! It is packed with some appetizing flavors that you’d polish off the dish in a matter of minutes!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!