The creamy Keto Almond Phirni kheer is a delightful sweet feast that\’s low-carb as well as easy to make. So if you\’re looking for the perfect ethnic surprise, you\’ve hit the prize. Now, this Almond Phirni Kheer would do any time of the year and it makes for a great supplement to the dessert table outwardly adding a lot of time.
This lovely pudding only takes 5 minutes to get done and so if you\’re entreating an Indian Kheer, then try this low-carb kheer instead and enjoy!
Keto Almond Phirni Kheer Recipe
- 3/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup of Superfine Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Truvia
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of Ground Cardamom
- 2-3 (2 ) of Saffron Strands
- Into a saucepan, flutter cream, almond milk, almond flour, Truvia, crushed saffron, and cardamom.
- Cook over mediocre heat till the mixture is boiling, fluttering constantly to avert lumps, and once the phirni seethes, fold down the heat to secure a lazy boil, and simmer till the mixture is about the consistency of a thin pancake batter.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours and spray with additional ground cardamom before serving.
Nutrition Info Per serving :
- Calories: 121kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 12g
Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is easy to make, you can make it for your sweet longings. And not only is it low-carb but it\’s also keto, gluten-free, soy-free, etc so it becomes a great option for removing those longings outwardly reducing your healthy focus. You are unquestionably gonna love this keto dessert recipe!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!