Keto Recipes Using Curd
Are you someone who loves refreshing yogurt on a hot summery day? Here we have for you some delicious and delightful Keto curd recipes, which will leave you satiated and refreshed!
Keto Dahi Rice
Curd rice is comfort food for many people in India, and is just the perfect dish for when you need to eat something light. While on Keto, you can enjoy this satisfying meal with cauliflower rice, which tastes just as amazing!
- Calories: 218
- Net Carbs: 3g
- Carbs: 8g
- Fat: 17g
- Protein: 6g
- Fiber: 5g
Time Taken: 15 Minutes
- 300 grams Cauliflower (Riced)
- 150 grams Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 5 grams Ginger
- 3 Dried Red Chillies
- 20 Curry Leaves
- A pinch Hing (Asafoetida)
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Fresh Coriander
- Season cauliflower rice with salt and microwave till it becomes soft.
- Alternatively, cook on a dry pan on low heat till tender.
- Mix the yogurt and the cauliflower rice together.
- In a small pan heat up the ghee and add in the mustard seeds and chilies.
- Once the mustard seeds start popping add in the ginger, the curry leaves, and the hing.
- Once the curry leaves are crispy, pour over the cauliflower rice and yogurt mixture.
- Mix well, garnish with fresh coriander and serve!
Keto Lemon Curd
This creamy soft low carb keto lemon curd is absolutely delicious on its own, and can also be used as a spread for keto toast, keto scones a keto sponge cake. With the minimal number of ingredients, this sure is a recipe that you should try while on Keto.
- Fat 7g
- Carbohydrates 0.8g
- Fiber 0.1g
- Protein 2.45g
Time Taken: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons butter cut into 3 pieces
- In a glass or ceramic bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, whisk together the eggs, sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Whisk continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Immediately remove from heat and add the butter.
- Let sit a few minutes to melt and then whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate for a while, and then serve!
Keto Strawberry Curd
Yet another fruity Keto curd recipe, this keto strawberry curd is a holy grail. Enjoy this luscious, and rich strawberry curd by itself, or serve it with pancakes, keto bread, mousse, and more. The possibilities are endless!
Time Taken: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 1/2cupshulled fresh strawberries
- 6tablespoons palm shortening
- 5 egg yolks
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ cup strawberry powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start with fresh or frozen strawberries and water in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Use a wooden spoon or utensil of your choice to smash the berries as they soften.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Now place a medium-sized fine-mesh sieve into a bowl.
- Pour the strawberry mash into the sieve.
- Use a spoon to stir and press the juices out, leaving the strawberry pulp behind in the sieve.
- Return the strawberry juice to the saucepan and simmer it for another 10 minutes to reduce it.
- While it simmers, separate 5 egg yolks.
- After the strawberry juice has been reduced, add palm shortening and sweetener.
- Whisk until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Continue whisking until the mixture thickens to coat the back of a spoon.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, constantly whisking so they don’t scramble.
- Finally, remove from the heat and whisk in salt, freeze-dried strawberries, and vanilla extract.
- Transfer to a bowl or jar for storage.
- Refrigerate, and serve nice and cool.
Keto Orange Curd
Another smooth, creamy, sweet, and tangy keto curd recipe is this keto orange curd. Use it as a topping on keto cakes or crepes, or simply have it as it is, it tastes just as amazing.
- Calories: 92
- Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Net Carbs: 1.3g
- Protein: 1.3g
Time Taken: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 2 oranges juiced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup granulated Monkfruit Sweetener (
- 3 egg yolks + 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp (1/2 cup) unsalted butter cold and cubed
- Whisk egg yolks, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, whisk orange juice, orange zest, and granulated Monkfruit Sweetener over low heat until combined.
- Whilst continually whisking, pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook over low-medium heat for 5-7 minutes, until the curd, thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the cold, cubed butter.
- Pour the orange curd through a fine-mesh strainer into an air-tight container, and cool at room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate. Then serve cool!
Keto Curd Cheesecake
Ending the list with yet another delicious keto dessert, we have for you the ultimate keto curd cheesecake. It is a simple keto treat, is easy to prepare, and tastes absolutely heavenly!
- Fat 31.6g
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Protein 3.9g
Time Taken: 3 hours
- 2 egg yolks
- 10 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1 lemon (zest of 1 lemon)
- 2 lemons (juice of 2 lemons)
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp butter (unsalted)
- ¾ cup full-fat cream cheese
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ tbsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Add the egg yolks, granulated erythritol, lemon zest, lemon juice, butter, and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
- Fill a pot with water, place it on your stove, set your heat to high, and place the bowl on top of it.
- Bring the water in the pot to a boil.
- Stir the lemon curd constantly for approx. 7-8 min until the mixture thickens up.
- The consistency should be similar to that of jam.
- Place the bowl in your fridge while you whip up the base.
- Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract into a bowl
- Mix with a hand mixer or eggbeater until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
- Add the cheesecake mix into suitable jars
- Add the keto lemon curd on top of the jars and chill it in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Serve once it sets fully.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!