Keto Anda Masala, Who knew? First, masala is a combination of dried spices and other ingredients or aromatics ground into a paste. Masala is used to spice up Indian dishes.
Secondly, Eggs are a significant part of the diet these days. Eggs are low in carbs and high on fats, one of the healthiest food on the planet. In the keto diet, eggs can help in weight loss and improving certain health conditions.
We get bored having a daily low carb breakfast of eggs all the time. Isn’t it? We crave some new delicious and warming flavors to satisfy our tastebuds.
Keto Anda Masala tics all the boxes for you. A perfect dish for you and can be cooked within just 15-20minutes. The first step is to peel, medium to hard-boiled eggs. Cook the eggs just before making the masala or use leftover hard-boiled eggs. Add the cooked eggs to the masala.
1) 2 Eggs
2) 2 tbsp butter
3) 30g of onions
4) 40g of tomatoes
5) Kasuri methi
6) 1 tsp cumin
7) 1 tsp coriander powder
8) 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
9) 1/2th tsp turmeric
10) 1/2th tsp garam masala
11) 1 clove
12) 1 cardamom
13) Salt to taste
1) Boil 2 eggs and peel them. Then prick them with a fork.
2) Heat half the butter in the pan and add in 30g of onion, a pinch of salt,1tsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/2th tsp turmeric,1/2th tsp garam masala, cardamom, and clove and fry together till the onions are golden.
3) add tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
4) then add in the eggs and mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes of low heat till the eggs start to get some color.
5) Add half a cup of water and cover with a lid or plate and cook for 10minutes. Stir occasionally to ensure nothing burns.
6) Season to taste.
7) Add in the Kasuri methi and stir it well.
8) Garnish with coriander and serve.
Tip: Keto Anda Masala will taste good with soya, paneer, chicken, vegetable koftas, anything that will taste good with a fragrant curry. You can try multiple variations with the same masala curry.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!