Are you looking for something quick, easy and lip-smacking to have on a Saturday night? Kick start your weekend by following this amazing recipe of Ketone balanced Cauliflower Tikki and reward your tastebuds. This is super easy, tasty and the perfect side dish for any meal.
It is a shallow fried starter that goes well with tomato ketchup or Mint Chutney and a great vegetarian option to go meatless. Matching the right kinds of side dishes with a ketone monitored recipe may seem difficult. Sometimes we just want a change that seems impossible to do if we need that extra boost of fat to stick on the Diet.
Anyone who likes to eat chatpata and spicy food while on diet as well, will find this dish a real and genuine treat. These cutlets are styled on Indian flavours and are yummy and tempting. These cutlets won\’t make you feel that you are on a restricted meal plan.
Forgot those potato cutlets and switch to these low carb cutlets and you do not need any special ingredients to make them. Just two main ingredients will do the needful. This recipe was developed as a response to an intense craving for crisp potato cutlets that we Indians are very fond of, especially on rainy days or cold winter nights.
Don’t hesitate looking at the long list of ingredients, they’re all easily available and commonly used in most kitchens. Make these as a snack, aside, or as a lunchbox treat. These can be prepared before and fried later when you’re ready to dig into them.
1) 200gm cauliflower shredded or diced.
2) 1 egg.
3) ½ cup finely chopped onion.
4) 1 tsp ginger paste.
5) 1 tsp garlic paste.
6) ½ tsp finely chopped green chilies.
7) ¼ tsp Haldi.
8) 1 tsp chili powder.
9) 1 tsp garam masala.
10) ¼ tsp chaat masala.
11) 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
12) 2 tbsp olive oil.
13) 2 tbsp low fat hung curd.
14) Salt to taste.
1) Add the shredded cauliflower into a kitchen towel or a muslin cloth and squeeze out all the water. Put it into a bowl.
2) Add the masalas, ginger and garlic paste, egg and coriander leaves and mix well. Make little tikkis and flatten them in the palm of your hand.
3) Heat the oil in a pan and add the tikkis into the oil once it’s hot. Shallow fry the tikkis till they are golden brown and crisp.
4) Add a pinch of chili powder, chaat masala to the hung curd and enjoy it with the tikkis.
5) Serve well and enjoy with your family.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 100gm
Protein- 6.3 g
Fats- 16.3 g
Keto Cauliflower Tikki is yummy, crunchy, has an authentic Indian taste, and is so easy to make. With just three main ingredients you will be able to surprise yourself and your family but be mindful not to overcook and drain the water completely.
We found this recipe amazing and we are convinced you will too. It is as easy as it gets, so what will be your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such ketone monitored weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!