If you miss the pasta, look no further. Creamy Keto Chicken Pasta is the ultimate comfort food that is easy to make, low carb, and delicious. There is something about the classic combination of fragrant basil, salty Parmesan, and lemon that makes the flavors in a pesto dish sing.
Keto Chicken Pasta is ready in under 30 minutes and you’ll have a wonderful meal on the table with just a little effort. The keto recipe is the ultimate comfort food and always used when needed for a quick meal after a long tiring day.
Replace Pasta with spiralized zucchini. Sub the pine nuts with walnuts in the pesto. Go easy on the tomatoes so that the serving is more than enough to add the taste to this dish. You will devour this one and not miss the old pasta at all.
1) 140g Chicken Breast
2) 2 Tbsp Olive oil
3) Pink Himalayan Salt
4) ¼ Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
5) 25g Tomato
6) 60g Basil
7) 15g Walnuts
8) 10g Garlic
9) ½ Lemon
10) 80g Zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet, brush with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and season with Pink Himalayan salt and cracked black pepper. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven to add the tomato on the vine, again brushing with oil.
- Return to the oven and bake for a further 15 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through.
- Prepare the pesto meanwhile, by blending all the ingredients(basil, walnuts, garlic,1⁄2 lemon, Pink Himalayan salt) except the olive oil. Once a paste has formed slowly add the oil to the running blender.
- Stop it once the pesto is mixed properly and reach the desired consistency.
- Spiralize the zucchini to create your pasta.
- In a skillet with one tsp of olive oil, fry the zucchini for 3 minutes. Get off the heat and blend through the pesto.
- Put together the dish by placing half the pesto zucchini in each bowl. Top with baked tomatoes, sliced chicken, and a fresh basil garnish.
Total Calories- 460 kcal
Protein– 36 g
Net Carbs- 7g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.