Keto Ketchup Recipe – easy to make homemade sugar-free ketchup, that is perfect for people on the Keto (Low-Carb) diet. Serve with these Keto Hot Dogs, Keto burgers, eggs, or as a dipping sauce for veggies.
Summer is upon us and we\’re very excited about the grilling season and all the wonderful things we’ll be cooking next. For some amazing low-carb grilled items, you may want to try our all-time favorite homemade Keto Bbq Sauce. And then – make this Keto Ketchup, you won’t regret it.
Everyone will love this homemade sugar-free ketchup recipe! If you want to reduce sugar, or are looking for keto low carb ketchup, this is for you. Just a few minutes prep with simple ingredients, and it tastes just like the regular kind!
Keto ketchup pairs perfectly with some juicy burgers on top of low carb hamburger buns.
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 cup of water
- 5 tbsp brown Keto sweetener
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- In a medium saucepan combine the water, tomato paste, vinegar, sweetener, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and ground cloves. Whisk to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over medium-low temperature for 20-25 minutes, until the ketchup thickens.
- Cook for 5 -10minutes more, if the ketchup is too thin.
- Adjust the taste, by adding more salt and spices if desired.
- Cool, then place in an air-thigh container and refrigerate for up to 10 days.
Calories: 14 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Sugar: 1 g
Proteins: 0.8 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!