This homemade chunky blue cheese dip comes together instantly and easily with only 5 ingredients. Serve this with hot chicken wings or your next veggie platter.
The finest part about this dip is it’s super easy to make, contains only 5 ingredients, and you don’t have to let it sit for hours to develop its flavors. If you have time to let it rest in the fridge it will become stronger in flavor, but it really isn’t necessary for this recipe.
This blue cheese dip is so indulgent and delectable, a million times better than the store-bought ones. You need just a few ingredients to make this cool, savory, and creamy blue cheese dipping sauce from scratch! Not only it is perfect alongside some buffalo chicken wings, but it couples well with anything and everything, you name it!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- Toasted chopped pecans, optional
- Apple and pear slices
- Whisk the first 4 ingredients until blended; gently stir in blue cheese and chives, Shift to a serving bowl. If desired, sprinkle with pecans. Serve with apple and pear slices.
- You can use 1/3 cup of buttermilk in place of milk and 1 tsp white vinegar.
- The dip will last in the fridge for up to 1 month in a sealed container.
- Makes just under 2 cups.
2 tablespoons dip 112 calories, 32mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 3g protein.
This creamy chunky Blue Cheese Dip is excellentt alongside buffalo chicken wings, or cut vegetables like celery, carrots, or bell pepper. We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now?
Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!