Fries are one of those foods that make going low-carb impossible. Everyone loves a good salty, crunchy, comforting french fry! It’s the high carbs, and guilt that makes me steer away from regular potato french fries, however. Even when they seem like a good idea at the time, the next day tends to make you feel differently. Well not to worry about it, we have a keto-friendly and low-carb option for you-Keto Paneer Fries!
Keto Paneer fries are a delicious crispy party snack. It is flavourful and will be loved by kids and grown-ups alike. Although this snack can be made in many multiple ways, the recipe we are sharing today is super quick to make and super yummy to eat. Paneer can be deep-fried or shallow-fried. You can make it the most simple or more crispy as per your taste and preferences. You can eat this snack with your low-carb chutneys and dips. I am sharing the simplest as well as the crispier and flavourful version of paneer fries with you below.
Simplest keto Paneer fries recipe-
This recipe will just take a few minutes and your fries are ready for your evening snacks. Also, whenever you crave an instant snack recipe this is one of them. A just-2 ingredient recipe ready in no time!
- 200gms paneer
- 1 tbsp butter
- Firstly, cut the paneer cubes into a fries shape.
- Now, take a pan and add 1 tbsp butter to it.
- Heat the pan until the butter melts.
- Now, add paneer cubes to the pan.
- Fry the cubes from both sides.
- Now, fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Take them out on absorbent kitchen paper and serve them hot with keto-friendly chutney.
Nutritional Info Per Serving :
- Calories – 396Kcal
- Protein – 8.2g
- Fat – 62g
- Net Carbs – 2g
Is it boring With just paneer? Well, we have some ingredients to make your fries crispy and spicy, here is the recipe below.
Crispy Keto Paneer Fries Recipe–
This paneer version came out even crispier and tasty than the normal one. You can also add keto flour or gluten-free flour if you wish to. You can also use ghee instead of butter.
- 200g paneer
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cut the paneer cubes into the shape of fries.
- Add t tbsp butter to the pan and heat it at a medium pace to melt the butter.
- Coat the paneer with the seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Cook the paneer in the pan until golden brown.
- Take out the fries into kitchen paper or tissue paper and serve them with your favorite dips.
Nutritional info per serving :
- Calories- 412
- Fats- 62g
- Carbs- 4g
- Protein- 9g
- You can deep fry or shallow fry the paneer cubes as per your choice.
- You can make green chutney easily just by using cilantro, mint, garlic, tomato, and green chili or red chili. All you need to do is just put these ingredients together in a blender and whizz.
For vegetarian keto dieters, This simple snack prepared using Paneer/Cottage Cheese should be very useful in meeting their daily macros, and it’s also Yummy. You can have your fried with keto coconut chutney or cilantro-mint chutney.