The trending Keto Avocado Popsicles are the best and the most salubrious option for summer days. The family would appreciate you for giving them something this yummy. The keto avocado popsicles are an amazingly delicious creamy frozen treat that is slightly sweetened with a trace of vanilla. Furthermore, just several ingredients give these pops a delicious and creamy taste. Here is the quick recipe on how you can make it.
- 2 Avocados
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 5 Tbsp Stevia
- 1.5 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Chocolate ganache: 80g Low-Carb Chocolate and 2 tsp Cacao Butter
- Set 2 avocados, lemon juice, almond milk, and stevia into the mixer and blend properly.
- Load all of the molds with the batter and place them into the freezer to chill.
- Meanwhile, blend chocolate and Cacao Butter in a dual vessel.
- So once the Ice pops are chilled, exert each one and dip it into the cooled chocolate. It cannot be too hot, contrarily, it will melt the popsicle as well.
- Have it upright or put it back into the freezer for next.
- Bon appetite there!
Nutritional information per serving :
- Calories- 33
- Fat- 3g
- Carbs- 2g
- Protein- 1g
This utterly satisfying, frozen feast includes an unusual ingredient – avocados! The popsicles are creamy, mildly sweet, and contain a hint of vanilla flavor. Perfectly great for summer or if you are having a celebration and looking for some Mexican-inspired dessert this is the one for you. Well, the best part is that they are so very easy to make and they only involve like three ingredients!
Sugar-free pops are basically deemed as a chilled fat bomb because they are essential in fat to keep you going and satisfied. Well, they are very low in carb content as well besides being a filling snack and dessert too.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!