The Keto Paneer Kheer dish, which is utterly sweet, can give a little oomph to your everyday meals. Our calendar is jam-packed with celebrations like Navratri, Dussehra, and Diwali, and this kheer is an excellent accent to any of them.
This dish is simple to prepare and takes only a few simple ingredients. This dish has a rich yet unusual texture thanks to the rich and soft succulent crumbled paneer in savory milk. This Kheer is a wonderful joy for the senses thanks to its creamy and well-balanced flavours. Furthermore, paneer is a high-protein food. As a result, this delectable and subtle dessert features a well-balanced macronutrient profile that is extremely beneficial to your body.
Desserts are something that we all crave from time to time. Some of us do it a lot more than others! Sugar, on the other hand, is a major source of carbohydrates, thus it\’s a big no-no for anyone on the Keto diet. This recipe is Keto-Friendly thanks to the use of artificial sweetener instead of sugar.
You can serve this one hot, warm, or cold, according to your preferences. This meal is an excellent way to round off your holiday feast. As a result, this simple milk-based creamy treat is a must-try!
- Carbohydrates: 26.4 g
- Fats: 18.5 g
- Protein: 11.5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
Time Taken: 25 Minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tsp ghee
- 5 cashews / Kaju, halved
- 1 tbsp raisins / kishmish
- 3 cups of milk
- Artificial sweetener
- ½ cup crumbled Paneer
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- In a large pan heat 1 tsp ghee. Add 5 cashews and 1 tbsp of raisins into the pan and roast until they\’re a nice golden brown color.
- Add in 3 cups milk and stir well.
- Wait for the milk to boil, keeping the flame on medium and stirring occasionally.
- Let the milk simmer for about 5 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Now add the artificial sweetener and ½ cup crumbled paneer. Mix well.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and let it cook until the paneer is cooked well. This is for approximately 3 mins.
- Add in ¼ tsp cardamom powder and stir well.
- Now go serve your paneer kheer hot or cold garnished with a few dry fruits.
Tips for the Recipe:
- Try to use homemade paneer for a better flavor
- You can add certain dry fruits of your choice to make it more healthy and fat packed
- Adjust the consistency of the kheer by adding more milk.
- Paneer kheer stays good for a week when stored in a refrigerator.
We hope you\’ll enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Fill your festival-filled year with the joy of this healthy but delectable Keto Paneer Kheer.