Pratha on keto diet.
Weekend nights need to be good food nights! And what’s more comforting than a Keto Paratha? So be ready to enjoy this keto paratha recipe which is an alternative to stuffed bread served for breakfast, very common in the North of India. Paratha is a stuffed flatbread prepared from whole wheat flour and stuffed with various vegetables or combinations.
So keep on reading for this amazing recipe and go reward your tastebuds!
1) 40g of soy/almond flour
2) 20 gms crushed paneer /egg /chicken/spinach
3) 1 tsp ghee
4) Salt and red chilli powder to taste
1)First of all you need 40g of soy/ almond flour, 20g of crushed paneer, 1 tsp ghee, salt, and red chilli powder, add water and knead the dough.
2) Now leave it for 5-7 minutes.
3) Also you can choose paneer, egg, chicken or any other vegetable for the stuffing.
4) Now you need to roll the dough out between two sheets of plastic paper.
5) Wait for one side to cook completely before flipping and fry on both sides till it becomes golden brown using ghee/butter.
6) You can Serve it with a keto-friendly chutney and enjoy it with your family.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 1 paratha
Protein- 3.6 g
Fats- 8.3 g
Fibre- 5.3 g
We love Aloo paratha which is made with a stuffing of potatoes but you cannot have potatoes in it because it contains a lot of carbohydrates so you can add this recipe to your routine.
You\’ll love this recipe as it tastes like the real one so what is your excuse now? You can get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes!