If you adore spicy food, this kimchi cauliflower rice is for you! It’s a veggie-filled dish loaded with flavor for a swift and easy weeknight meal.
This recipe is a blend of riced cauliflower, red peppers, peas, and carrots. It prepares in just 6 minutes, and it’s the excellent base for this recipe! The other main ingredient is kimchi. This adds a lot of relish to the recipe. Not familiar with kimchi? It’s not as crazy as it might sound!
Kimchi is a traditional Korean dish created from a fusion of fermented vegetables. It usually consists of salted napa cabbage, spices, and a few other vegetables like onions, carrots, and garlic.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3/4 cup kimchi plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 bag iced Cauliflower Blend, frozen
- 1 cup edamame, frozen
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the avocado oil over medium heat for 1 minute in a large skillet.
- Put in onion and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Adjoin the kimchi and kimchi juice and continue to cook over medium heat for 6 minutes
- Adjoin cauliflower rice and edamame, using a wooden spoon to break apart any clumps.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, mixing frequently until heated through.
Tips for Perfect Kimchi Cauliflower Rice!
- Do not overcook the cauliflower rice. Overcooking will make it too mushy, and the texture won’t be as similar to rice.
- Do not thaw the cauliflower rice before cooking. You can prepare it directly from the freezer.
- If you like things extra spicy, add a little hot sauce or sriracha on top at last.
- Calories- 284
- Total fat- 13.9g
- Total Carbohydrate- 27g
- Dietary Fiber-11.9g
Kimchi cauliflower rice is easy to prepare and a nicer option to add to your keto diet meal plan!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!