Woohoo! The best no-bake easy dessert recipes for the keto diet. An amazing collection of sugar-free desserts, requiring no oven and no heating up your kitchen. Perfect for all your healthy summer treat.
No-Bake Easy Keto Desserts
1. Keto No-bake cookies–
Peanut-buttery, fudgy, and crunchy are just a few of the words used to describe these delicious Keto No Bake Cookies.If you choose not to use peanut butter, you can use any other nut butter, such as Almond Butter, Cashew Butter or Macadamia Nut butter.
For the cookies:
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter (no sugar added)
- ⅓ cup Powdered Lakanto Sweetener
- ½ tsp Stevia Glycerite
- ½ tsp Butterscotch Extract
- 4 cup coarsely crushed Pork Rinds
For the Chocolate Ganache:
- ½ cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- Crush the pork rinds – measure out the 4 cups AFTER crushing – and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, butter, Powdered Sweetener, and Stevia Glycerite, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the Butterscotch Extract, then add the crushed pork rinds.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a piece of parchment paper. The mixture will make 8 large cookies or 16 small cookies.
- While the cookies cool, make the ganache by placing Lily’s Chips and heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the chips are melted.
- Let the ganache cool and thicken slightly (about 10 minutes removed from the heat) then spoon into a Ziploc bag. Snip off the corner of the bag and drizzle over the cookies.
- Place the cookies into the refrigerator for 3-4 hours until firm, then enjoy!
Nutrition Info –
- Calories- 483
- Fats- 40g
- Carbs- 6g
- Protein- 26g
2. Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter No-bake cookies-
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies (Keto, Paleo, Vegan) A 5-minute, easy recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth, which is also sugar-free, low carb and dairy-free! These no-bake easy keto cookies could not be any more simple to whip up. A soft, fudgy, and cookie-dough like center, covered in your chocolate of choice. That is it!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice can substitute for agave, honey, or traditional maple syrup
- 2-3 cups keto chocolate chips can use any chocolate chips of choice
- Line a large baking tray or platter with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your coconut flour, peanut butter, and syrup and mix very well, until fully combined.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place them on the lined plate or tray. Press each ball into a flat cookie shape, using a fork to cross either side. Freezer until firm.
- Once cookies are firm, melt your chocolate chips. Using two forks, dip each cookie in the melted chocolate until completely combined. Repeat the process until all cookies are covered. Refrigerate until firm.
Tips and tricks for making the perfect paleo vegan chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies-
- Freeze your peanut butter filling before you coat them in chocolate
- Let your chocolate covered no-bake cookies sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, before refrigerating
- Keep chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies refrigerated and allow to thaw for 30 minutes, prior to consumption
- If you plan to gift these or use for a cookie exchange (perfect for holidays and Christmas time!), keep them wrapped in parchment paper for easy consumption.
Nutrition Info :
- Calories- 237
- Carbs- 10g
- Protein- 7g
3. Keto Chocolate Mousse-
This Super Quick Sugar-Free and Keto Chocolate Mousse recipe uses only a handful of ingredients and can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes. Serve this Low Carb dessert by itself or with a side of fruit!
- 1 ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of choice, stevia or swerve
- Dark Chocolate Chunks, for chunks
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream with a whisk on medium speed.
- Once it thickens, add sweetener and cocoa powder. Mix again until stiff peaks form.
- Add to a piping bag and pipe into a glass of choice.
- Serve with extra dark chocolate!
Nutrition Info ;
- Calories- 372
- Fats- 35g
- Carbs- 9g
- Protein- 13g
4. Keto Snicker Bars-
Who knew there were healthy Sugar-Free Snickers Candy bars? These bars have layers of chocolate, almond, and keto caramel that is even better with the crunch of roasted peanuts. Cut them into bars and store for when you need a pick me up in between meals.A Homemade Keto Snickers Bars Recipe which just takes 30 minutes from start to finish and the best part is they require no baking or whatsoever.
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream, room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup sugar-free nut butter (peanut or almond)
- 1 tbsp monk fruit or another keto-friendly sweetener
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup xylitol
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt, to taste
- Roasted Peanuts, for topping
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter together either in the microwave or double broiler. Stir in heavy cream.
- Pour into a small baking dish lined with wax paper. Next, stir together the almond layer and make sure you can press it together.
- If not, add more sticky sweetener or nut butter. Add it on top of the chocolate in an even layer and place in the freezer to harden.
- Next make the caramel by adding butter to a small saucepan over medium/low heat and simmer, stirring every so often, until fully browned.
- Add in the sweetener, heavy cream, and salt, stirring until fully combined.
- Simmer over very low heat for 15 minutes without stirring. Allow cooling then pour over your layers. Sprinkle with peanuts and cut into bars.
- Calories- 176
- Carbs- 5g
- Fats- 17.3g
- Protein- 3.2g
5. Keto No-Bake Coconut Bars-
Perfect for a 30-minute sugar-free indulgence, these no-bake keto coconut bars use only a handful of ingredients and contain no refined sugar. Simple, Quick and delicious!
- 2 ½ cups shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup almond butter or favorite nut butter (sugar-free)
- 1 tbsp monk fruit or another keto-friendly sticky sweetener
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Add shredded coconut, coconut oil, almond butter and sweetener to a food processor and process until coconut easily sticks together with pressed with your fingers.
- Line a baking dish with wax paper or parchment paper and pour in your coconut. Press down to compact it in an even layer.
- Next, melt dark chocolate either in the microwave or double boiler and pour chocolate on top.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes until hardened. Cut into squares and serve!
- Calories- 115
- Carbs- 7g
- Fats- 10.7g
- Protein- 0.8g
- Fiber- 5.5g
6. Keto No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake-
No-Bake, Gluten-free Keto Chocolate Cheesecake, without the carbs or unhealthy sugar! made with silky cream cheese and melted dark chocolate. Yum!
Cocoa Almond Crust
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- One tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter melted
Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling
- ¾ ounce unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream room temperature
- Dark chocolate shavings for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
- Stir in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press crust into the bottom and partway up the sides of a small tart pan or ramekin.
- Next, melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave in 15-second intervals until creamy and lump-free.
- In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, mix cream cheese, sweetener, cocoa powder, and heavy cream. Pour in melted chocolate and continue to mix until creamy.
- Pour into the tart pan and sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Calories- 238
- Fat- 23g
- Fiber- 5g
We love these recipes, and know you will too! Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!