These keto taco pinwheels are prepared with chicken, taco seasoning, cream cheese, and peppers, all rolled up inside tortillas. An easy make-ahead party appetizer! Pinwheel sandwiches are an excellent light lunch or snack.
These chicken pinwheels are made with Mexican flavors and a nicer option to enjoy! All you need some chicken, tortillas, cheese, and bell peppers to make your pinwheels.
- 6 large tortillas burrito size
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- guacamole or salsa for serving.
- Beat together the cream cheese, taco seasoning, and cheddar cheese until well combined in a mixing bowl.
- Adjoin the chicken, bell peppers, and cilantro into the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Place one of the tortillas flat on a cutting board and spread approximately 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture all over the tortilla.
- Roll up tightly.
- Redo the process with the remaining tortillas.
- Line the tortilla rolls on a plate and cover them with plastic wrap. Chill for at least one hour or up to one day.
- Dice the tortilla rolls into 1-inch pinwheels and serve, with guacamole or salsa for dipping if desired.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g
These keto taco pinwheels come together swiftly when you start with leftover taco meat. They make a delectable party appetizer served with salsa or a fun lunch option with a salad on the side.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!