Who doesn’t love curry? While the following keto we often lean more and more towards eating gravy vegetarian dishes, and this Keto Vegetable Curry will have even meat lovers asking for more. Everyone needs a good vegetable curry recipe in their life. This keto vegan version is a winner guy.
Keto Vegetable Curry is full of healthy goodness and perfectly spiced to give a little kick without being too hot. You can, of course, add more chili if you’re hardcore! It’s low in carbs and high in nutrients, especially electrolytes, thanks to a combination of vegetables, plus lots of healthy fats.
You know curry is good right when you just look at the deep color of the sauce and want to drink it? This is one of those. Couple with cauliflower rice for the ultimate keto vegetarian meal the whole family will enjoy.
You can also pop the leftovers in the freezer and take them out when you need a healthy dinner on the fly! Since it is low on carbs it is the most keto-friendly recipe but it’s still great for those who follow a low carb diet. Hope you enjoy it.
1) 50g Brinjal
2) 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
3) Pink Himalayan Salt
4) ⅓ Teaspoon Pepper
5) 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
6) 20g Onion
7) 10g Garlic
8) 10g Ginger
9) 50g Zucchini
10) 30g Tomato
11) 2 Green Chilli
12) 40 ml Coconut Milk
13) 30g Kale
- Chop the brinjal and place on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of Himalayan salt, and roast for 20 minutes until soft and golden.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add onion, ginger, garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for a few minutes.
- Now, add the spices and stir.
- To this, add tomatoes and chopped chili. Season with Himalayan salt and pepper. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for the next 10 minutes. Mix through the kale and prepare for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the remaining olive oil and eggplant.
- Serve with Cauliflower Rice.
- Enjoy your keto vegetable curry with cauli rice.
Total calories- 350 kcal
Net Carbs- 6g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.