An amazing dinner recipe- Cilantro Lime Tilapia with Spinach and Tomatoes. A dish is full of protein and iron! Fish roasted in a bag with lime slices and cilantro sprigs Also, adjoin spinach and tomatoes to give the touch and presentable look to your dish.
You really can’t beat the flavor in this dish considering how healthy it is! Phenomenal Dish!
Tilapia used in this recipe is a very versatile Fish. It’s native to the Middle-east and Africa. You can roast it up for tacos, toss it in a stew, or broil it and serve it on a bun.
- 1 -400g tilapia fillet
- 1 tsp olive oil
- juice from half a lime
- Garlic/garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- Preheat the broiler.
- Brush tilapia with olive oil.
- Pinch on lime juice, then sprinkle with (optional) garlic powder and cilantro.
- Fry in oven 6 inches from heat, about 5-7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork
- While tilapia is broiling, place spinach in a microwave-safe dish.
- Toss with garlic powder or minced garlic (optional).
- Cook according to package directions.
- Keep covered and warm until fillets are done.
- Pour cooked spinach on a plate, place fish over spinach, and top with chopped tomatoes.
- Serve with herb bread if desired.
Nutrition Information Per Serving :
- 198 calories,
- 5g fat,
- 6g carbohydrate,
- 33g protein.
You will love this dinner served with asparagus and avocado. Easy Tilapia Recipe with Cilantro and Lime is ready in under 30 minutes and perfect for a weeknight. A little taste of the Southwest at your dinner table!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!