One Pan Shrimp Fajitas make an outstanding 15-minute dinner and are loaded with shrimp, peppers, onions, and homemade fajita seasoning.
A bunch of chopped peppers, an onion, and a quick homemade fajita seasoning and that’s all the prep you need. Then just hurl everything on a sheet pan, throw it in the oven, and dinner is done. Now when it comes to snacks, there are all kinds of options for this dish.
- 600g shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 bell peppers, sliced thin
- One onion, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- half tsp paprika
- half tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- quarter tsp salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together the chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper to create the fajita seasoning.
- Hurl together the shrimp, peppers, and onions with olive oil and fajita seasoning. Shield a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Lay out the shrimp, peppers, and onions onto the baking sheet,
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Switch on the oven to broil and cook for 2 minutes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving :
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 26g Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g |
Cooking tips for One pan shrimp fajitas
- If you love to pack in the veggies, there are lots of things you can add to this dish like zucchini and mushrooms. Just make sure to opt for quick-cooking veggies and slice them thin enough that they cook as quickly as the shrimp.
- Slice the peppers and onions finely in the recipe to quick quickly and aren’t still raw when the shrimp is finished.
- Opt larger shrimp if you can for this dish so that they cook in the same amount of time as the peppers and onions. If you decide to go with smaller shrimp, you need to toss the veggies five minutes ahead of time so that everything is properly cooked and the shrimp won’t be overcooked.
- Alter the spice level in this recipe depending on what you like.
What to serve with One pan shrimp fajitas
There are lots of choices when it comes to shrimp fajitas and choosing side dishes.
- Company your fajitas with refried beans and Mexican rice. For something lighter, make Mexican Cauliflower Rice or Cilantro lime quinoa.
- When it comes to garnishing, use shredded cheese, lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sour cream or Greek yogurt, and some avocado or guacamole.
- Tortillas are generally better with fajitas. You can take flour or corn tortillas, whatever you prefer.
- For a low carb or keto option, couple with cauliflower rice or lettuce wraps.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!