This amazing ginger chicken noodle soup will fill your house with an amazing aroma. It’s an amazing dish to make on a cool monsoon or winter evening. Its succulent flavours and mouth watering aroma makes it a dish the entire family will enjoy to the fullest.
So here’s an easy to follow recipe to help you enjoy this amazing soup at home!
Ingredients (6 Servings)
- Boneless chicken thighs (450g, preferably cut into 1-inch pieces)
- Shredded carrots (2 medium-sized)
- Dry sherry (2 tbsp, optional)
- Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
- Rice vinegar (1 tbsp)
- Grated fresh ginger (1 tsp)
- Ground black pepper (¼ tsp)
- Chicken broth (90ml/14oz)
- Water (1 cup)
- Dried rice vermicelli noodles/ noodles (60g)
- Frozen pea pods (170g approx., halved diagonally)
- Soy sauce
- In a 6 inch crock pot, add and combine the chicken, carrots, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and pepper. You can also add in the sherry if desired. Once combined well, add in the chicken broth and water and stir. Let it cook in the crock pot on medium to high heat setting for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Once nice and fragrant, add in the noodles and the frozen peas and cook for about 6-8 mins more till the noodles are nice and tender.
- Serve hot with soy sauce on the side.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 174 kcal | Protein: 21g | Carbohydrates: 13g | Dietary fiber: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 1050mg
Here’s Why You Should Try This Ginger Noodle Chicken Soup :
Ginger chicken noodle soup is a combination of delicious, flavourful and healthy ingredients. It is also extremely effective in suppressing the symptoms of a cold. Ginger is also a great source of potassium and magnesium. Both of these minerals are essential for the body owing to their anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, this amazing soup also may help suppress thyroid issues by reducing inflammation.
Picture a cold winter evening and you’re craving a healthy soup to get you all warm and cozy Well, this ginger chicken noodle soup will be the perfect choice of meal for you. So be sure to give it a try!
For more such unique and delicious recipes, stay tuned with us. Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!