These delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have just the right combination of crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside amazingness, and of course big notes of chocolate, butter, and just the right hint of salt.
These Mouthwatering oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make and basically irresistible! They make wonderful presents and store well for a perfect anytime treat.
Here is a quick recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Servings: 24 Cookies | Calories: 170kcal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 120g
- 1/2 tsp baking soda 3g
- take 1/2 tsp salt and 5g
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature, 113g
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar 65g
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar 140g, packed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract 10mL
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats 135g
- take 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips 150g
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
Combine the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Reduce speed to low; add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Add flour mixture; mix until almost combined.
Stir in the oats and chocolate chips. Chill dough for one hour overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Use a small ice cream scooper (two tablespoons) to Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, and let cool on a baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Measure your flour correctly! Adding too much flour to the recipe is the most common mistake. The best, and easiest way to measure flour is by using a scale. If you don’t have one then fluff your flour with a spoon, sprinkle it into your measuring cup, and use a knife to level it off.
- Chilling the dough is optional but it created a cookie that spreads out less, concentrates the flavor, and dehydrates the dough a bit as well.
- Toasted walnuts make an excellent addition to this cookie. Try adding 1/2 to 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- Your cookies are done when the edges start to brown, The centers will not be raw but they aren’t fully set either.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 170kcal
Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 67g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 93mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 0.6g | Sugar: 10g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!