Nut Butters for Weight Loss include peanut butter, almond butter, walnut butter, and many more. They are loaded with healthy fats, fiber, vitamins A, E, and B. They also contain various other minerals like iron, zinc, and magnesium that help you feel full for a longer period.
While nuts are thought to add fat to the diet, one that is missed out on is that they are good sources of fat. They provide good fats and protein that are known to be healthy for weight loss.
Here are a few Nut Butters For Weight Loss –
1. Almond Butter-
Almond butter works like a great and healthy snack or breakfast option.
- Almonds contain the highest amount of calcium
- They are good for your bone and teeth health.
- It helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Almond butter contains fiber which is essential for maintaining healthy bowel functioning.
- It is rich in monounsaturated fats.
- This helps in lowering bad cholesterol and raising good cholesterol.
- It also provides antioxidants which helps in improving immunity.
2. Peanut Butter-
Peanut butter is rich in healthy fats and protein. 1 tablespoon (32 g) of peanut butter provides 8g of protein and 16g of fats.
- Peanut butter is rich in monounsaturated fats and is thus good for the heart.
- It decreases the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- Peanut butter is rich in iron, potassium, and magnesium as well.
- it is rich in antioxidants and thus helps to improve immunity.
3. Hazelnut Butter-
Along with being good sources of fat, hazelnuts also contain a decent amount of potassium, zinc, folate, and vitamin B6.
- Hazelnut butter can help promote bowel movement and prevent constipation.
- Since it is rich in antioxidants, it’s protected from cell damage.
- Hazelnuts improve insulin sensitivity.
- Hazelnut butter can be also helpful in reducing inflammation.
4. Pistachio Butter-
Pistachio butter is rich in various minerals including magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6.
- The antioxidants present in pistachios are essential for eye health.
- Pistachio butter is a good source of protein for vegans.
- They can reduce the risk of colon cancer due to their high fiber content.
5. Cashew Butter-
Cashews are a good source of potassium, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin K.
- Cashew butter helps in controlling the blood sugar levels
- This further helps in weight reduction.
- It contains the healthy fats monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!