Preparing meals at home is not only good for your health but also your wallet. We all have our excuses to eat outside however it’s not good for your body. Once in a while, it’s fine but it shouldn’t become a habit. You may think that having a wholesome dinner takes a lot of time and it’s a complicated process but let me tell you it’s not if you choose the right recipe.
Here are 10 go-to simple dinner recipes for healthy eating:
1) Simple poached eggs and avocado toast– Adding a poached egg to avocado toast, takes it to a new level. Also, you got all the macronutrients: protein, fats, and carbs. You can add cheese and herbs to make it more tasty and fancy.
2) Vegetarian Quesadilla– All you need is black beans or any beans with some veggies and a moderate amount of cheese tucked in a whole wheat tortilla. Bake and have it.
3) Curry– Curry is a smart choice as it’s quick and versatile. Also eating curry regularly may help improve your health by reducing heart disease risk factors, including high triglyceride and blood sugar levels.
4) Cauliflower fried rice– It is a healthy low carb tasty dish. Ready in 15 minutes with fresh or frozen cauliflower.
5) One-pot chicken quinoa– One-pot chicken quinoa is loaded with broccoli or any vegetable of your choice with wholesome quinoa, juicy chicken, and delicious flavors. It’s a perfect weekend dinner!
6) Brown rice pasta– Everyone loves to eat pasta however it’s not loaded with protein and fiber. So choose a brown rice pasta, add a protein source like chicken or pulses(plant-based protein) with some veggies of your choice. This makes it a nutritious meal.
7) Salad– To make salads is no big deal. They are not time-consuming at all but no matter how much you eat, you end up feeling hungry. It’s so because there isn’t enough protein, fat, and fiber in your salad. So select veggies as per your choice. Then choose a protein source like salmon, eggs, chicken, etc. Add fiber-rich low-carb food like sprouts, beans, roasted sweet potato, and so on. On top, you can even add seeds like pumpkin or sunflower to give a crunchy texture. Use healthy oil such as olive oil for dressing. All these will contribute to making your salad appetizing and wholesome.
8) Burgers– Burgers are a great choice for families because they’re simple to make and pleases everyone, even the pickiest of taste buds. Even though beef burgers are a popular choice, you can make burgers out of just about any protein source, including ground chicken, salmon, tuna, and lentils. You can serve your burgers on a whole grain bun, in a lettuce wrap, or on top of a bed of greens to suit your dietary needs.
9) Baked garlic chicken with potato– Loaded with garlic and delicious roasted potatoes, chicken is incredibly crisp-tender and fool-proof. This healthy recipe will become your favorite meal and will be listed in your weekly meal rotation.
10) Vegetable frittata- This is a quick and easy-to-make recipe. It’s packed with flavor and taste. You can enjoy this at any time of the day. It’s delicious and nutritious.
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!