Strawberry Chia Pudding is the perfect breakfast. It’s creamy and delicious, pretty enough to be served as a dessert too. It’s loaded with fresh fruity flavor, lightly sweet, and totally addictive. A satisfying guilt-free treat that’s made without refined sugars, healthy, and packed with superfoods!
Benefits of Chia Seeds:
- A good source of Omega-3s which helps raise HDL levels is the “good” cholesterol.
- High in fiber, which helps fill you up!
- High in antioxidants and iron – great for overall health.
Here is its quick recipe:
- Measuring cups
- Mason Jar
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- take 1 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- For the topping: fresh strawberries
- Put strawberries, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup or honey, maca powder (if using), vanilla, and cinnamon in a blender and mix on high until you get a smooth texture.
- Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
- Add in chia seeds an pulse for a second to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a glass. Leave to rest for 15 minutes, for the pudding to form.
- Top with fresh strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Keep leftovers for up to 2 days in the fridge.
- For VEGAN: Use maple syrup instead of honey. Omit bee pollen.
- PREP THE NIGHT BEFORE: Make strawberry chia pudding and put it into a jar with a lid. Place it in the fridge overnight. In the morning, top with fresh diced strawberries.
Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 374mg | Iron: 4mg