Everything Bagel Avocado Toast is a near-perfect morning meal when you need to get out of the door fast in the morning. All you gotta do is toast, top, and sprinkle and your delicious breakfast is ready.
Requiring the simplest ingredients, Everything Bagel Avocado Toast is a diabetic-friendly breakfast and snack option that is low in calories and sugar.
Here is a quick recipe for Everything Bagel Avocado Toast –
Prep Time – 3 Mins | Serving -1 |
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp everything bagel seasoning
- Pinch of flaky sea salt ( Maldon sea salt flakes ) for topping
- Salt ( if required )
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and combine it with lemon juice and salt.
- Take the bread slice and toast it.
- Top the bread slice with mashed avocado mixture.
- Drizzle olive oil over it and along with that, sprinkle the bagel seasoning and the other toppings.
Nutrition Information –
Calories – 200kcal | Carbohydrates -18g | Protein – 5g | Fat – 13g |
Avocado and egg toast is another variation to this Everything Bagel Avocado Toast that is gonna be full of protein and good fats.
- Take 2 eggs and make the scrambled eggs in your favorite way.
- On the toasted bread, place the scrambled eggs.
- Cut the avocado into long slices, lengthwise, and then place them on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Add the seasoning as per your choice and taste and the avocado- egg toast is ready to be served.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!