This Roasted Garlicky Hummus recipe never fails to win rave reviews. The roasted garlic and balance of lemon and creamy chickpeas are just perfect!
Hummus is great for veggie dipping and makes for quite a tasty snack! But that’s not all it’s good for. It’s also perfect for spreading on gluten-free crackers, adding a dollop to a salad, or spreading on a sandwich or wrap. It’s an easy and healthy way to add delicious flavor to food and kids love it, too!
This Roasted garlicky hummus is a healthier version of the traditional Hummus, which makes use of loads of olive oil. In this Diabetic friendly healthy garlic hummus, we have drizzled just half a teaspoon of olive oil as part of the garnish, along with herbs and spice powders for a peppy flavor.
Here is the Garlicky Recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 mins, Cooking Time: 0 mins | Total Time: 15 mins
For Garlicky Hummus
1. 1/2 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
2. 1 cup soaked and boiled Kabuli chana (white chickpeas)
3. 1/4 tsp green chili paste
4. 4 tbsp low-fat curds (Dahi)
5. salt to taste
For The Garnish
1. 1/2 tsp olive oil
2. 1 tsp chopped parsley
3. a pinch of chili powder
For Serving With Garlicky Hummus
1. cucumber sticks
2. carrot sticks
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, and garnish with olive oil, parsley, and chili powder.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and serve chilled with cucumber sticks and carrot sticks.
Energy 45 cal | Protein 2.3 g | Carbohydrates 7.6 g | Fiber 3.3 g | Fat 0.6 g | Cholesterol 0 mg | Sodium 7.1 mg
Do try this amazing hummus recipe! This Roasted Garlicky Hummus Recipe is a pure delight.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!