Cauliflower Fried Rice with Bacon and Egg, a healthy low carb quick, and easy meal with great flavors!
If you\’ve never tried cauliflower rice before, you must. It\’s a good way to reduce carbs and for cauliflower haters, they won\’t even know it\’s cauliflower! You don\’t get that horrid smell when it\’s cooking for a start!
- 3 strips bacon (cut into 1/2\” pieces)3 strips bacon (cut into 1/2\” pieces)
- 2 eggs (whisked)2 eggs (whisked)
- 1 Tablespoon butter1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup minced shallot¼ cup minced shallot
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)3 cloves garlic (minced)
- One 2-lb head cauliflower (or 2 pounds prepared cauliflower rice)One 2-lb head cauliflower (or
- 2 pounds prepared cauliflower rice)
- 1 cup frozen peas1 cup frozen peas
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari)3 Tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari)
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 green onions ( sliced)2 green onions ( sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the bacon, until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on paper towels.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat from the skillet and increase the heat to medium-high. Add eggs and scramble. Once fully cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add butter to the now-empty skillet and heat until melted. Add shallot and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Sautee for 2-3 minutes, until the shallot has softened.
- Increase heat to high and add in cauliflower rice and peas, stir to combine. Fry over high heat for approximately 3 minutes, until it’s getting nice and brown, and crispy.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, green onions, bacon and eggs and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
We just love this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat it. Well for more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. And go follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!